E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > FAIL

12-29-2011, 07:44 PM   #23
Bimmer84
Guardian of the Night
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i M Sport Coupe

Garage List
2010 335i E92  [7.50]
Lol @ e-peen...
2010 335i M Sport Coupe -- Black Sapphire Metallic|Coral Red|Loaded|JB4 Stage 3|BMS DCI|VRSF DPs|Camaross 6k AE|Performance Gloss Black Grilles|CF Performance Spoiler|CF Quad Diffuser|Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips|CF Roundels|Smoked Reflectors|Red Cyba Scoops|193s Painted Lamborghini Metallic Dark Gray
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2011, 02:22 AM   #24
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questforpower View Post
I just think it's stupid to bring up when we are all on a BMW enthusiast side and have all already made the decision to buy this vehicle (even if it is slightly expensive).

Your on a car forum; your giving out financial advice lol?

Obviously the baby vs car issue is ridiculous but that's just the definition of a stupid person and doesn't need to be brought up.

It's pretty obvious everyone will clown you; it is in all honesty a downgrade. If he got a Porsche, Audi or Benz that may have been a different story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Negative.

I was submitting a rebuttal to the "Downgrade" comment and especially how some of those messages were conveyed; I don't care to give any of the kiddies here any financial advice. That's not my job.

But maybe I should have been more specific. The guy upgrades his life and upgrades practicality, most likely upgrades financial maneuverability, upgraded reliability, but yes he did downgrade in performance.

Oh yeah, and of course he'll never pull hot ass without his Bimmer or have his e-peen stroked by fellow Bimmer enthusiasts (because of course we all know we're the best fanbois at stroking eachothers' penises, right?). I guess he loses out.

WTF is with the point and laugh mentality here when a guy goes from a 335 to a Passat? I'm just not understanding. Are we laughing at the fact that he's making good choices? Maybe laughing at the fact that he's now way more uncool than he was before when he had his babemobile? Laughing because our priorities are fucking out of whack, or maybe we're just too juvenile to address the guy's choice properly? (<--- This last one is most likely the right answer)

Other than the downgrade in pure performance, what else has he downgraded?

If people wouldn't have said dumb shit, I never would have posted in here. It really is that simple most of the time. Act like a fool and expect someone to say something about it. That's how life is. You seem to be pretty level-headed and stuff; you know that.

what ragingclue said.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2011, 01:33 PM   #25
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

Who cares OP? 335's are nice cars but its not a super car. And you should not even talk you have a 328i LOL. Pretty sure that passat can take your 328i.

Last edited by aretardedorange; 12-31-2011 at 01:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2011, 01:50 PM   #26
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

135i --> Golf TDI

Never looked back.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #27
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Who cares OP? 335's are nice cars but its not a super car. And you should not even talk you have a 328i LOL. Pretty sure that passat can take your 328i.
Um , don't hate on the 335 because you don't have one. I don't have one either but I would like to own one in the near future. And no, i've drive a tdi passat and it does't go anywhere so its not touching a 328 coupe,but thats not the point. The point is that someone went from a 335 to a Passat and called it an upgrade. Btw, don't you drive a 528 ?? lol lol lol
      03-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #28
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

I love my 81 vw pickup exactly the same as my 335.
Its also almost even MORE fun tro drive.
Get just as many questions comments and praises too.
And I look at myself in the mirror daily lol.

I'm on vortex but the Mk1 section only. And almost everyone is genuinely nice too.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #29
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

I guess i should go hang myself..... I was actually considering an A3 after my M3.
      03-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #30
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine3 View Post
Um , don't hate on the 335 because you don't have one. I don't have one either but I would like to own one in the near future. And no, i've drive a tdi passat and it does't go anywhere so its not touching a 328 coupe,but thats not the point. The point is that someone went from a 335 to a Passat and called it an upgrade. Btw, don't you drive a 528 ?? lol lol lol
my peen is bigger

+ thread necro

+ contributing to thread necro
      03-10-2012, 12:11 AM   #31
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

Quote:
You really bumped a 3 month old thread because I called the 328 slow? LOL .
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #32
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Quote:
You really bumped a 3 month old thread because I called the 328 slow? LOL .
No , i bumped it cause you dissed your own N52 engine lol.