Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > wheels help

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

09-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
e_a_u_c
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i 08 e93

wheels help

hello crew i just got a 335 e 93 in white 2008 does the e92 and e93 have the same space in the fenders??? same wheel fitment???

also im looking into a 19 or 20 and lower it a lil any sugestions in size and offset.

the stance im looking for is like this

this are some ideas i have in mine

http://avantgardewheels.com/f210.php

http://www.**********s.com/Miro-STP-2-Wheel-19.htm

19x8.5 et 15 and 19x9.5 et 20

http://www.**********s.com/Concept-One-Wheels-RS-22.htm

20x8.5 et18 and 20x10 et25

http://www.**********s.com/550i-Sport-Wheels.htm

19x8.5 et 15 19x9.5 et25

any picture and ideas will be very helpfull

thnks
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2012, 05:53 AM   #2
#Tee
Major General
Rep
Drives: yes

Forget all of those specs above, you want the widest wheel while stretching tires necessarily needed at the desired camber for YOUR application just to clear rolled fenders at static height.

Im telling everyone this to save them money in the long run. Buying crap wheel specs cause you found them at a "good" price means youre going to be doing this whole thing over again. Youre going to end up spending money and time researching for spacers/bolts, stretching over a narrow wheels and which looks horrible (smaller than oem tire/widths) just so you can say youre "Stanced". Example would be 215.35 and 235.35's....and ask yourself do i want that???

Set a budget including tires and do it once. You can run a 10.5-11.5 up fronts and up to a 12.5 rears pending on how much poke you want. If you go budget now youll just end up spending more in the long run because you WILL want to go bigger down the road.

You can follow my builds on IG: Tee212
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #3
e_a_u_c
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i 08 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxTeexX~ View Post
Forget all of those specs above, you want the widest wheel while stretching tires necessarily needed at the desired camber for YOUR application just to clear rolled fenders at static height.

Im telling everyone this to save them money in the long run. Buying crap wheel specs cause you found them at a "good" price means youre going to be doing this whole thing over again. Youre going to end up spending money and time researching for spacers/bolts, stretching over a narrow wheels and which looks horrible (smaller than oem tire/widths) just so you can say youre "Stanced". Example would be 215.35 and 235.35's....and ask yourself do i want that???

Set a budget including tires and do it once. You can run a 10.5-11.5 up fronts and up to a 12.5 rears pending on how much poke you want. If you go budget now youll just end up spending more in the long run because you WILL want to go bigger down the road.
thanks for your advise let me check what can i find w thouse specs, let me knw if u have some ideas ( 3k in wheels and tires is not an option for me now looking under 2k ) doesnt matter if they are used
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #4
mattt555
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90 330d

theres tons of used sets in the specs you'll need, if its your first attempt and you get it wrong, you can always space it out, but not really bring it back in so try to get it right.
Appreciate 0