E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Has any been on a Carnival Cruise?

02-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #23
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
I'm probably doing a 4 day cruise from Tampa to Cozumel in August. It'll be my first one and I may ask my girl to marry me. If the boat sucks, I may hold off on that. lol

By the way, pricing for that is $400 each in one of the better rooms on the top deck. Gotta check out some more stuff though.
      02-21-2008, 02:27 PM   #24
nico335
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
I'm probably doing a 4 day cruise from Tampa to Cozumel in August. It'll be my first one and I may ask my girl to marry me. If the boat sucks, I may hold off on that. lol

By the way, pricing for that is $400 each in one of the better rooms on the top deck. Gotta check out some more stuff though.
damn man... you guys are going to have some fun. good luck!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2008, 02:28 PM   #25
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico335 View Post
damn man... you guys are going to have some fun. good luck!
I'm kinda nervous. First thing I think about besides the proposal thing is Titanic.

Oh and the other thing is that her getting pregnant is an even more certain thing than paying taxes.
      02-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #26
Carolyn Post
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nothing!

Carnival cruise ships are awesome for young people and people who have children because there is plenty for you to do! the food is pretty good but long lines when i went on it at the buffet.

I had fun though!
      02-21-2008, 04:16 PM   #27
slubu
Never Go Full Retard
Rep
Drives: White Lightning

Dude, don't even worry about it. I think I know what you are saying and you are there to hook up with girls. You will be fine, cruises are the easiest place in the world to do so. Even moreso with Carinvale because it is a large contingent of younger adults.

I went on a cruise 2 years ago to Alaska (senior citizens galore) of all places, there were maybe like 10 girls within 18-28 and they all put out. Some to multiple guys. Enjoy your trip
      02-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #28
nico335
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
I'm kinda nervous. First thing I think about besides the proposal thing is Titanic.

Oh and the other thing is that her getting pregnant is an even more certain thing than paying taxes.
haha i know what you mean.... especially since they also keep showing the movie posiedon on cable. but if you think about it..... theres are tons of cruises every year and there hasnt been ONE single story about one sinking...... yet

about the pregnant comment, just be safe and pull out
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2008, 06:18 PM   #29
Zeeman
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 335 SG

[QUOTE=Revlis;2177249
....freaking geriatric festivals, and pre-planned, pre-packaged field trip like experiences, sucked a lot...[/QUOTE]

Well said!!!....I actually did my one and only cruise on Carnival. It was crowded, boring, the food was not great, they rape you on the cost of the drinks, the excursions sucked - e.g. off road jungle "adventure" in a jeep that they never give you the chance to drive more than 10 mph, you get to spend a whole 2 afternoons on a decent beach, you get herded like cattle getting on an off the stupid ship.....etc, etc, etc...

I will NEVER do another cruise. Way better idea to go to a resort in a place like Cancun....there's more stuff to do, more places to party, more relaxing, and you're not confined to a stupid boat. Cruising is the biggest marketing scam of the century.
Appreciate 0