E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Real Estate Website

02-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
Neon21db
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi coupe

Real Estate Website

Hey guys, I used to post here a lot after I got my E92 but eventually I stopped. Well I'm back and want to promote my latest venture: www.thespacelink.com

Thespacelink.com is an online community for buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and building management. We started thespacelink.com for one reason: to revolutionize the real estate industry and adapt to its changes. We know the only way in doing so is to involve everyone so we encourage you to interact and post listings on our site. With numerous features designed to help you make the deal, this is the real estate website for you. Being free doesn’t hurt either so register, post, and help us rethink real estate.

We just launched so there aren't any listings yet but would love to get some feedback.

Use the following login info to get in:
username: thespacelink
password: realestate

I hope you like it!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #2
Neon21db
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

no feedback? Come on guys...
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2008, 10:47 PM   #3
sinnet112
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E89 Z4

Garage List
It looks nice, and everything's pretty intuitive. I like it.

The only thing is, what do you do better than, say, realtor.com or zillow.com or other sites?

Z4 sdrive30i | Deep Sea Blue | Ivory White Nappa Extended Leather | ZSP
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2008, 11:16 PM   #4
Neon21db
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnet112 View Post
It looks nice, and everything's pretty intuitive. I like it.

The only thing is, what do you do better than, say, realtor.com or zillow.com or other sites?
1. Realtor.com only has MLS listings that are posted by brokers. My site allows owners to post listing in addition to Brokers. This also includes building management.
2. We offer both residential and commercial real estate (sales and rental) on the same site. It’s a one stop shop for all your real estate needs. This is vital for people who are in both industries.
3. It’s free to post your space. And by free, we don’t mean free for a week and then you have to start paying.
4. Our exclusive deal sheet feature helps both individual sellers and agents work together while minimizing costs for sellers and maximizing the number of clients for agents. In other words, we offer value to both parties.
5. You can post video tours of the property.
6. We made this site overly simple to use and navigate, while making it trustworthy and professional looking.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2008, 11:24 PM   #5
sinnet112
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E89 Z4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon21db View Post
1. Realtor.com only has MLS listings that are posted by brokers. My site allows owners to post listing in addition to Brokers. This also includes building management.
2. We offer both residential and commercial real estate (sales and rental) on the same site. It’s a one stop shop for all your real estate needs. This is vital for people who are in both industries.
3. It’s free to post your space. And by free, we don’t mean free for a week and then you have to start paying.
4. Our exclusive deal sheet feature helps both individual sellers and agents work together while minimizing costs for sellers and maximizing the number of clients for agents. In other words, we offer value to both parties.
5. You can post video tours of the property.
6. We made this site overly simple to use and navigate, while making it trustworthy and professional looking.
Very cool
I knew about the commercial & residential together, but I didn't know about the others. Maybe this will catch on...good luck!

Z4 sdrive30i | Deep Sea Blue | Ivory White Nappa Extended Leather | ZSP
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #6
Neon21db
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Any Real Estate professionals on here?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 11:27 AM   #7
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
I'm a research analyst for residential risk assessors. I'll check out your site and see if it has anything that I can use.

I'll be getting into Commercial Appraising later in the year so it may help me out then as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 01:27 PM   #8
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

how do you make money?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 08:02 PM   #9
Neon21db
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
how do you make money?
Showcase Listings, Premium Listings, Additional Pictures/Videos, and Ads.
Appreciate 0