E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Tracking, Autocrossing, Dragstrip, Driving Techniques > For the track junkies (in southern Ontario): torontotrackdays.com

02-24-2014, 03:07 PM   #1
KenYoung
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1997 E36 M3 Sedan

Lightbulb For the track junkies (in southern Ontario): torontotrackdays.com

Hi all! Just wanted to let you all know about a new site I put together: www.torontotrackdays.com. I got tired of having to search 20 different sites every time I wanted to find a lapping day so I created the site in the hopes that it can become the defacto place to find track days in Southern Ontario.

Visitors can also leave reviews on organizations that run track events. I know that many of you have experience with a number of different organizations, and it would be really great if you could write a review so that new drivers can benefit from your experience and organizers can use the feedback to improve their events.

Please help get the word out about the site...on social media, discussion forums and anywhere else drivers might be looking. Anyone can add events, organizations, or tracks to the site, and without other people contributing, there's no way I'll have the time to keep it up to date. Then it will just die off and we'll be back to using Google to find out where the latest events are happening. Thanks all!
Appreciate 0