E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Car doesnt start problem?? Any suggestions or experiences with this??

10-19-2010, 09:31 AM   #1
Unique335i07
Private
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i

Question Car doesnt start problem?? Any suggestions or experiences with this??

Well the last time I used my car was about 2am and everything seemed to be working fine. The following day I went to start it around 1pm and all lights in the vehicle turned on so I pressed the clutch down and pressed the start button and nothing. All I hear is a relay clicking and then about 4 seconds later it unclicks and nothing happens. I connected it to a friends car for a boost thinking maybe the battery didnt have enough juice and nothing same problem. I then had it towed to my hobby shop where it is now to continue to diagnose whats the problem. I checked the battery indicator and its say it has an insufficient charge so I went to Sears and bought a brand new one. 150 dollars later the car still doesn't start with a brand new battery. I then had a couple buddies help me push the car to pop the clutch and boom the car started and ran perfect. So i left the car on for about 5 minutes then shut it off and it wouldnt start anymore. Anyone run into this problem please let me know what solutions you came accross.. Thanks
Black 07 E90 // Apex Arc-8 18" BMW Rims Front 245/35/18 Rear 275/35/18 // LED Angel Eyes // 8000k D1S, 8000k High Beam, 8000k Fog lights // LED Tail lights // 15% Tint // LED Interior Lights // Riss Racing Downpipes // Borla "aggressive" exhaust // Injen Dual Intake // HKS Super Sequential BOV // JB3 Map 5 // KW v2 Suspension // Stoptech Rotors/Brakelines // o2 Simulator
Appreciate 0