E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Texas ED -BMW of Austin!!!

07-09-2007, 04:32 PM   #1
Freden
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i E90 Crimson Red,

Texas ED -BMW of Austin!!!

Unfortunately my 2006 325i was totaled in a wreck, so there was no question as to what car I was going to buy next.

Knowing I wanted a European Delivery 328i, I emailed dealers all over Texas to see what their best deal would be. Not even my original dealer in Houston (Momentum) would touch the deal given to me at BMW of Austin!! Got a quick response, and did everything over the phone. Visited the dealership in person this weekend because we happened to be in Austin, and the wife & I were very impressed.

In case anyone is interested:
Chris Markey
Internet Sales Manager
BMW of Austin
(512) 751-4020

It is definitely worth the drive! Chris not only knows the cars, he is extremely familiar with the European Delivery. Now I have a 328i ordered for ED and couldn't be happier.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2007, 10:48 PM   #2
e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freden View Post
Unfortunately my 2006 325i was totaled in a wreck, so there was no question as to what car I was going to buy next.

Knowing I wanted a European Delivery 328i, I emailed dealers all over Texas to see what their best deal would be. Not even my original dealer in Houston (Momentum) would touch the deal given to me at BMW of Austin!! Got a quick response, and did everything over the phone. Visited the dealership in person this weekend because we happened to be in Austin, and the wife & I were very impressed.

In case anyone is interested:
Chris Markey
Internet Sales Manager
BMW of Austin
(512) 751-4020

It is definitely worth the drive! Chris not only knows the cars, he is extremely familiar with the European Delivery. Now I have a 328i ordered for ED and couldn't be happier.
can you PM me the deal you got? im very interested! I am actually looking for ED on a e92...!