E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Sold!

Closed Thread

09-10-2014, 02:42 AM   #23
austinla335d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by illistt
Glad you were able to accept your mistake. Sh!t happens.

Wheels are SOLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinla335d View Post
If you'll forgive me, I was being a jerk. I did contact Husker and ordered a lot of parts from them, and I asked that they (she) provide a cost for the new 19" m3 wheels. They had silver and black. Prices totaled $2628. It all makes sense now that I know the following:
They're e9x M3 wheels, so yes, I am wrong. I thought I came across an ad for basically full price items that were used, and it annoyed me. But then I took it a step further by being annoying and what not, all while referencing the WRONG wheels.

You're entitled to react however you wish... And I apologize for setting you up to get so upset. It was partially my intended result if I'm being completely honest, but as far as I knew I felt like this wasn't a fair asking price considering what I had been told. Wrong wheels for comparison altogether, and I still won't opt for 19's on my m3 order, but regardless... No offense meant beyond what I already threw your way. I was being a jerk and not at all who I would be in person, an internet fraud if you will. The wheels are actually around $1000 each according to Tischer, and Husker doesn't have availability on them at all, as you said.

Good luck with your sale.
Good deal. I'm sure your words meant little as you typed them.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2014, 10:50 AM   #24
Daytona2014
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3

Rims

I will give you 2500.00 for them
Thanks Mike
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread