E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > East Bay BMW LIARS!!!

09-21-2006, 03:09 AM   #23
Phila
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325xi

i've had a police car push my broken down car out of traffic before hehahae it was scary, especially when I had to make a turn and realized there was no power steering good ol' times with the jetta.
      05-22-2007, 01:18 AM   #24
rtjones
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 328i, 1995 VW Passat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phila View Post
My feeling is, if he would have given me an honest bid/chance to work out a good price in the first place, I would have never left.
I could not agree more with this statement. Using an Edmunds.com tool, I sent a bid request to many (approx 10) dealers, most northern Cal, some southern Cal. Many wanted to play games. I went with the first dealer that accepted my proposal of a fair price. I respected the dealer that accepted my offer, no others did. Most wanted to play games, or simply said they could not compete.
Appreciate 0