E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Cyba Quad Tip Measurements???

07-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW

Cyba Quad Tip Measurements???

I was interested in getting a set of Quad tips from Cyba when I realized I had a pair in my garage BNIB that I had planned to install on my previous car. I took them out and half ass measured the distance from the OEM muffler weld on the stock tips. My aftermarket tips pushed out about 3 inches further than stock. They seemed a little too wide as well compared to where the bumper mounts were.
So my question is does anyone know the measurements of a standard quad tip set up? All the pics look to fit perfect. I'm interested in the total width and length in inches...... pause..... so I can compare to the ones I have at home. I would have gone straight to the vendor but I don't want to be imposing on his business if I'm not gonna spend my money with him. If the tips I have are too large though, I will get the black chrome set I wanted from him.
Thanks for any help guys.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 11:56 PM   #2
Entrust
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi m-sport

eyy sorry im not big of help here but i was gona do the same, wish i can put those quad cyba tips on my car ^.^
Appreciate 0