E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Bush is really good at..

12-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #67
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Bimmer View Post
LOL!! I love how people get mad and pissed off on the internet and im here laughing my ass off about your response!!! hahaha
You my friend just wasted time typing your post cuz guess what? I don't care, oh my bad, i don't give a fuck hahahahahahahaha
He's a Iben sharmoota

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 08:20 PM   #68
xxballinboi786
Captain
Rep
Drives: Lamborghini

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
Ok, I don't want to get into a debate about Bush because I am not a fan of his so there is no point in defending him. Let me put it this way... if this was 6 months from now and Obama had a shoe thrown at his head in the same situation would it still be hilarious? My point is simply that he is still the president of the US and that should be respected regardless of whether you love or hate him.
You shouldn't be respect someone for who they are, but for what they do. Obama has done nothing yet to "justify" having a shoe thrown at him, so no, it would not be "hilarious." I disagree 100% that Bush should be respected because he is the president of the US. If he has acted like a "douche" per say, he should be treated like one. I can see by reading your posts that you don't like him either, so I don't think you'll have any trouble understanding what I'm trying to say.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 08:22 PM   #69
GAM3OVR85
Major General
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260  [9.00]
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
He's a Iben sharmoota
3adi 5alli, a5er hammi haha
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #70
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Bimmer View Post
3adi 5alli, a5er hammi haha
Lol, typical shit from folks like him You can't really expect much more from close minded people

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #71
mvagusta
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 m3 coup

Shit the board is full of arab's...The video was funny...gacba.....hahahah I know you don't want us to put you all in camp's...hahaha..I'd downplay this too...hahaha.. One more attack like 911.. And you all are fryed.lol. I do have humor.....hahha
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 08:54 PM   #72
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxballinboi786 View Post
You shouldn't be respect someone for who they are, but for what they do. Obama has done nothing yet to "justify" having a shoe thrown at him, so no, it would not be "hilarious." I disagree 100% that Bush should be respected because he is the president of the US. If he has acted like a "douche" per say, he should be treated like one. I can see by reading your posts that you don't like him either, so I don't think you'll have any trouble understanding what I'm trying to say.
Ok, that's all fine and dandy, and I see your point IF it was a US citizen throwing a shoe at their president who they want to object against, but not for an Iraqi when we are still in the middle of a war. This is something that should not be tolerated IMO. In this case when this person (or idiot depending on how you view Bush) represents the US they need to be respected for WHO they are.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 09:15 PM   #73
xxballinboi786
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Ok, that's all fine and dandy, and I see your point IF it was a US citizen throwing a shoe at their president who they want to object against, but not for an Iraqi when we are still in the middle of a war. This is something that should not be tolerated IMO. In this case when this person (or idiot depending on how you view Bush) represents the US they need to be respected for WHO they are.
I agree with you in that a U.S. citizen would be justified in throwing a shoe at Bush. Don't you agree that Iraqi's have been more affected by his decisions than Americans?

I feel like it all makes sense by listening to what the man said before throwing his shoe as previously stated in this thread:

"This is a goodbye kiss from the Iraqi people, dog. This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq."
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #74
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

http://www.addictinggames.com/sockandawe.html

Edit:
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x...nn/political2/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=023_1229383665

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 10:32 PM   #75
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxballinboi786 View Post
I agree with you in that a U.S. citizen would be justified in throwing a shoe at Bush. Don't you agree that Iraqi's have been more affected by his decisions than Americans?

I feel like it all makes sense by listening to what the man said before throwing his shoe as previously stated in this thread:

"This is a goodbye kiss from the Iraqi people, dog. This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq."
I guess that's a tough question. For the average American whose life hasn't change much, if at all, since the war (myself included), then yes. However, for the families who have lost someone in combat or who still have loved ones who are in harms way then it would be hard for me to say the same.

One thing that I do wonder though since I obviously don't live in Iraq or have I ever been there... how has the life of the average Iraqi citizen changed since Saddam was replaced with their newfound democracy? Obviously for those who have been fighting our boys, their lives have certainly not improved, but what about the rest of the people? Have none of their lives changed for the better? Is it the same? Worse? Please don't think that I'm trying to justify the war in any way as that is not my intention at all. I am just wondering this since you brought up the point of how Iraqis have been affected to a greater degree then Americans by the war, which is most likely the case in general.

From your stand point I now understand where you are coming from, but I guess its hard for me to see how this incident can in any way help America's image in the Middle East, or entire cause for that matter, so I have a hard time justifying the journalist's actions.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 10:46 PM   #76
xxballinboi786
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I guess that's a tough question. For the average American whose life hasn't change much, if at all, since the war (myself included), then yes. However, for the families who have lost someone in combat or who still have loved ones who are in harms way then it would be hard for me to say the same.

One thing that I do wonder though since I obviously don't live in Iraq or have I ever been there... how has the life of the average Iraqi citizen changed since Saddam was replaced with their newfound democracy? Obviously for those who have been fighting our boys, their lives have certainly not improved, but what about the rest of the people? Have none of their lives changed for the better? Is it the same? Worse? Please don't think that I'm trying to justify the war in any way as that is not my intention at all. I am just wondering this since you brought up the point of how Iraqis have been affected to a greater degree then Americans by the war, which is most likely the case in general.

From your stand point I now understand where you are coming from, but I guess its hard for me to see how this incident can in any way help America's image in the Middle East, or entire cause for that matter, so I have a hard time justifying the journalist's actions.
I too, would like to know how the lives of Iraqi's have been affected. I have a few days off next week, so I'll keep this in mind. I'll letcha know what I find out
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 10:51 PM   #77
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi&gt;M235i&gt;428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Its about time

Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 06:22 AM   #78
enfield
Civilian
Canada
Rep
Drives: Jaguar F-Type V8 S

You, too, can throw a shoe. I threw 2 shoes and hit him once... only

http://www.kroma.no/2008/bushgame/

Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 07:21 AM   #79
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvagusta View Post
Shit the board is full of arab's...The video was funny...gacba.....hahahah I know you don't want us to put you all in camp's...hahaha..I'd downplay this too...hahaha.. One more attack like 911.. And you all are fryed.lol. I do have humor.....hahha
why doesn't someone ban this bozo?
For his own good...
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 07:50 AM   #80
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:

I would assume that the people who are fighting against your boys (I'm Canadian so not my boys...) are under the "order" of the people who used to serve saddam. Those are the people who's lives really went to shit. From being feared and living like mortal gods to having no power... no wonder they will gather their followers and send them to battle...
they are fighting for their power... anyone would do the same...

I'd assume the lives of your regular joe schmo hasn't improved and if anything has been worsen by the fact that it's a warzone. People would most likely be afraid to spend due to the uncertainty of the situation, thus bringing economy to a slow... Certain people are making more money than ever... War = profits too many.. But the majority suffers losses due to war...

This is however all a guess from my part judging on my knowledge of the middle east... A lot of the stuff from iraq is now outsourced to foreign countries.. some TV stations are controlled from Lebanon for example... The amount of censorship and propaganda is off the hook.. my friend was in charge of the propaganda for some TV station...
      12-18-2008, 02:28 AM   #81
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 05:32 AM   #82
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: *

^^^

hahah, made my day!
      12-18-2008, 05:34 PM   #83
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi&gt;M235i&gt;428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]

Quote:
Originally Posted by endofanera7 View Post
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 06:52 PM   #84
HappyG
Major
Rep
Drives: 06 BMW 330i / 6SP

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
The president is the president.

If someone decides to throw a marshmellow at him, that someone should be shot if it was done in a violent manner.

Everyone that thinks it was ok for that journalist to throw a shoe at the pres of the US should also be shot.
________
EPILEPSY FORUMS

Last edited by HappyG; 03-08-2011 at 09:27 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 06:55 PM   #85
HappyG
Major
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Money is replacable, hundreds of thousands of innocent killed (called the colleteral damage...not only in Iraq but elsewhere by our politicians) is not and the reason for 9/11 and all the hate toward us...
FOX News will never tell you that...
Give me all your money since it is replaceable. Thanks.
________
Sc2 replays

Last edited by HappyG; 03-08-2011 at 09:27 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2008, 07:02 AM   #86
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyG View Post
Give me all your money since it is replaceable. Thanks.
reading your comment above and this one tells me how mature you actually are...
Did we kill Saddam, Milosevic and other "presidents"?
For...making their own people suffer and in the case of the second one for speculating on something without a proof...
Bush (and Clinton) has done it to the Iraqi people (among others), he has contributed heavily to the chaos we're in now, and we and the rest of the world are just supposed to sit and accept it because "the president is the president"?
Sad...
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2008, 07:16 AM   #87
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
blah blah blah
I want monai, kthxbai

in other news:
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1048258.html

Head of Palestinian clan offers Iraqi shoe-throwing journalist a bride

Quote:
he head of a large West Bank family wants to reward the Iraqi journalist who lobbed his shoes at President George W. Bush by sending him a bride.

75-year-old Ahmad Salim Judeh says if journalist Muntadhar al-Zeidi is interested the family is willing to take one of its eligible daughters to Iraq along with her dowry.

Judeh says doing so would be our honor. He also said Friday that the 500-member clan had raised $30,000 for al-Zeidi's legal defense.

Al-Zeidi has become something of a folk hero since throwing his shoes at President Bush at a Sunday press conference.

Thousands took to the streets in Iraq to protest his arrest, and his actions were heralded across the Arab world as news stations repeatedly showed footage of the incident.

Al-Zeidi is unmarried.

In Iraq, meanwhile, the judge in al-Zeidi's case said Friday that the journalist was beaten after the incident and had bruises on his face and around his eyes.

Judge Dhia al-Kinani, the magistrate investigating the incident, said the court had filed a complaint on behalf of al-Zeidi, and added that court officials will watch the footage to identify those who have beaten him.

Al-Zeidi was wrestled to the ground after throwing his shoes during the news conference by Bush and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, and there had been conflicting claims on his condition since then. One of his brothers claimed he was harshly beaten, but another said he had seemed to be in good condition.

Al-Zeidi remained in custody and was expected to eventually face charges of insulting a foreign leader.

He was beaten and we filed a case for that, Judge Dhia al-Kinani told The Associated Press. Al-Zeidi did not raise a complaint and he can drop this case if he wants to.

Al-Kinani also confirmed that the journalist had written a letter of apology to al-Maliki. Under the Iraqi constitution, the president can grant pardons that are requested by the prime minister.
      12-19-2008, 05:04 PM   #88
HappyG
Major
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
reading your comment above and this one tells me how mature you actually are...
Did we kill Saddam, Milosevic and other "presidents"?
For...making their own people suffer and in the case of the second one for speculating on something without a proof...
Bush (and Clinton) has done it to the Iraqi people (among others), he has contributed heavily to the chaos we're in now, and we and the rest of the world are just supposed to sit and accept it because "the president is the president"?
Sad...
So in other words, you approve of foreigners disrespecting YOUR president and in essence, the country you live in? No wonder this country is going to shit. People like you with no sense of patriotism.

Might as well have been you throwing that shoe.
________
Yamaha v-max specifications

Last edited by HappyG; 03-08-2011 at 09:28 AM..
Appreciate 0