E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2010 BMW X5 35D w/ Xdrive / Factory Tow / Nav / CPO 100K / Like New

04-22-2014, 06:59 AM   #1
Doc GTO
Wicked Fast +1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 X5 50i MSport/02 M3 Track

2010 BMW X5 35D w/ Xdrive / Factory Tow / Nav / CPO 100K / Like New

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
PRICE REDUCED. Needs a new home!

2 owner, custom ordered X5 35d Xdrive w/ twin turbo diesel 6, self leveling rear suspension, factory tow package, Nav, Skyview roof, Premium Sound, and CPO to 100K or July 2016!

This SUV was setup to tow and travel! It also has a backup camera which makes hooking up to the trailer a breeze, 7 passenger seating that folds flat, rear A/C, new brakes at 65K, fresh service, tires about 70%, WeatherTech fitted mats, BMW front seat covers, and tinted windows. White ext/Saddle leather int w/burl walnut wood trim. Wife used it for sales so mostly highway miles (up to 26mpg hwy) and would tow our 14ft long 7ft 6 high, enclosed horse trailer about 6-8 times a year. That trailer loaded with 2 warmblood horses, tac, and supplies weighs in at 6000lbs and it tows it beautifully. The longer wheelbase helps on this as well. I have also towed a friend's 20ft enclosed car trailer a few times as well and it is great. I would say that a 20ft is about as long as I would go, enclosed, due to wheelbase but we did add an anti-swat hitch mount that made it rock solid too. It has the built-in anti-sway software & rear self-leveling suspension so it never sags. We would get 14-14.5mpg towing that load as well! Depending on what specs you read, the diesel has a 6.5-7K max tow rating. Gasser is only 6K rating. That dealer installed, factory tow package is almost $1900 and is frame mounted so it is a rare option. These trucks have BMW's strongest transmission they make so you won't break it!

I've towed with almost every type of truck/SUV and this is one of the best with exception to stepping up to a 2500/3500 series truck. This beats my Range Rover, Land Rover Defender 2, LR3, and Ford 150. Also has a ton of room and fits my family of 4 for beach trips, ect. The only reason for getting rid of her is we had to step up to a 4 horse gooseneck trailer so I had to get a HD diesel pickup.

72K on her now. The CPO is good till 100K or July 2016. It also includes 24/7 roadside assistance on this truck and if sold personally, it is transferrable. If traded in, it is removed so I figured sell it outright.

If you need a DD, family SUV, great tow vehicle or all combined, this is it!

Priced to move at $32,995. Bank has title so once paid, Bill of Sale is given and bank will forward the title to new buyer or buyer's bank, ect.

It can be shipped at buyers expense but I will assist in helping at this end.

Paypal can be used for a $500 deposit to hold until paid in full. Once deposit is made, the rest needs to be handled within 7 days. Thanks!

Please PM me or email with any questions max120ft@gmail.com.

Here are a few pics and then the link at the bottom gives you 36 pics at every angle!

A few interior shots:

The wife's horse trailer:

LINK TO ALL 36 PHOTOS OF X5:
http://s219.photobucket.com/user/max...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by Doc GTO; 05-16-2014 at 04:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
Doc GTO
Wicked Fast +1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 X5 50i MSport/02 M3 Track

Bump. Price reduced. $32,995
Appreciate 0