E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > thoughts on e90 aero parts....

04-26-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
JayAre335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

thoughts on e90 aero parts....

hey guys... i'm kinda a noob 'round here so plz bear wit me...

anyways i've had my e90 335i for a couple months now and i've been itching 2 start modding, i've just been waiting for the rite timing 2 come around. so a couple nites ago i was at a party at a hotel where i parked in a parking garage and after the party i come back to the car to find a decent sized dent in my rear bumper. it was pretty bad and needless 2 say i was pissed... however it does give me a reason 2 get the m-tech rear which will most likely be ordered monday lol

so i was thinking since i'll have the car and parts in the bodyshop for the rear bumper i mite as well get sum other aero mods taken care of at the same time and save the cost of multiple trips 2 the body shop for paint and fitting. (i'm a fairly good mechanic but bodywork is something i cant do well lol) currently i'm thinking on getting the m-tech rear and sides and the m3 rear deck spoiler. i'm not really sold on teh m-tech front with splitters so i was wondering what front bumper and/or other aero parts would look good on a currently bone stock BSM e90 335i????? i'm trying to make the car look somewhat agressive while keeping it classy.... any opinions r greatly appreciated. thanks guys....
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2008, 10:46 PM   #2
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayAre335i View Post
hey guys... i'm kinda a noob 'round here so plz bear wit me...

anyways i've had my e90 335i for a couple months now and i've been itching 2 start modding, i've just been waiting for the rite timing 2 come around. so a couple nites ago i was at a party at a hotel where i parked in a parking garage and after the party i come back to the car to find a decent sized dent in my rear bumper. it was pretty bad and needless 2 say i was pissed... however it does give me a reason 2 get the m-tech rear which will most likely be ordered monday lol

so i was thinking since i'll have the car and parts in the bodyshop for the rear bumper i mite as well get sum other aero mods taken care of at the same time and save the cost of multiple trips 2 the body shop for paint and fitting. (i'm a fairly good mechanic but bodywork is something i cant do well lol) currently i'm thinking on getting the m-tech rear and sides and the m3 rear deck spoiler. i'm not really sold on teh m-tech front with splitters so i was wondering what front bumper and/or other aero parts would look good on a currently bone stock BSM e90 335i????? i'm trying to make the car look somewhat agressive while keeping it classy.... any opinions r greatly appreciated. thanks guys....
if you want to go big, you can always pair up a studie lip with the m-front. it might take some time to get, but its one of the best looking combinations.

as for other front pieces, I like the hamann lip, hartge lip, and acs lip far more than any replacement bumper.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
Vickyy
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 AW 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
if you want to go big, you can always pair up a studie lip with the m-front. it might take some time to get, but its one of the best looking combinations.

as for other front pieces, I like the hamann lip, hartge lip, and acs lip far more than any replacement bumper.
+100000 on the studie, to me is the best cleanist lip for the e90