E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > Physique Phitness

09-22-2014, 07:12 PM   #1
kobeballer96
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6SPD E82

Physique Phitness

Hey guys,

I have been extremely busy with work and haven't been on the forums as much as i want too.

Anyways, my friend and I have recently started a fitness page on Instagram and it got bigger than we expected. We have over 400 followers along with 200 likes on Facebook and this is just within 2 weeks.

Physique Phitness plans to expand from just a social media frenzy to a nationally known fitness company within the next couple years with hard work and dedication. Alex and I (Orlando) are extremely into fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. I'm currently in the military doing what i love and Alex is working towards his personal training certification through ACE! i have been lifting for 5 years now and Alex has been lifting for a little over a year and a half. Together, we plan on helping people achieve their goals whether its gaining muscle, bulking, cutting, or just maintaining a healthy body weight.

Our next step is to get the name trademarked and start printing high quality t-shirts with our logo and slogan on them. Following that, we plan on offering meal plans and workout plans along with Skype sessions to teach and explain to you everything you need to know!

If you have any input or any information regarding trademarking or awesome t-shirt companies, please don't hesitate to comment below and let us know!

Thanks so much for reading and I hope to help some of you guys achieve your goals!

facebook - www.facebook.com/physiquephitness
instagram - physiquephitness
email - physiquephitness@gmail.com
youtube - Physique Phitness - YouTube

Don't hesitate to show us some love on those social media sites and email us any questions you have about fitness!
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Appreciate 0