E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Adjusting Comfort Close delay times

06-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
wepio
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 335i M-Sport 6MT

Adjusting Comfort Close delay times

So, I followed thread "Coded my mirrors to close as soon as I press lock on KeyFob" and set the comfort close engage time to 0.5s and enabled the mirror fold (love it, but thinking might just set it to 0s).

I noticed something, which I hope i can adjust. I often leave my sun roof popped up in the summer to allow for some heat ventilation. But, when the windows are rolled up, I notice the comfort close will move on to trying to close the sun roof, which inevitably causes the sun roof to close down a bit (or more depending on quickly I get my thumb off the ridges on the handle). Is there a way to create a slight 0.5s delay from when comfort close is triggered to when it initiates the sequence of closing the windows and sun roof?

Sorry if this isn't clear. Basically, the I'm trying to achieve:

0s Lock/mirror fold
0.5s initiate windows/sunroof close procedure
Appreciate 0