E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > My Supplies - from Detailed Image

10-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #45
henry418
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation19 View Post
The $3 buckets at Home Depot or Lowes have a narrow base, so a Grit-Guard will rest about 1/3 of the way from the bottom - which may or may not be a problem for you.
Yup I have this problem with the Lowes bucket. Home Depot buckets are fine though
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #46
e90Luis
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F97 2020 X3MC

I got the same message from him telling me he can get the Sonax 5L bottle for 20% off because he has a wholesale account. I found it sketchy when I looked at his post and he was claiming he was new at detailing yet had a wholesale account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60av8tor View Post
As a new member to this site, I'm not familiar with what Orange did under his previous screen name, but by reading through this, I assume it has to do with the PM exchange between us...? Very interesting that I get this PM literally minutes after responding in his thread. I was also very interested how he manages to get 20-50% off from DI.

Orange - if you say your intentions for your new account are just and innocent, please explain your PMs.

Karma sucks dood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60av8tor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHooligan
I am a detailed image whole sale seller, so if you get anything in the future I can get you between a 20 to 50% discount on most all items. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks! I'll definitely hit you when I place another order.

Sounds good my email is 12berke@gmail.com if that is easier for you then using PMs
Appreciate 0