E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > RioGrandeValley aka Mr. Tomato's Detail!

09-13-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
E90 Skye
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

RioGrandeValley aka Mr. Tomato's Detail!

So I've been looking for a good exterior detail for a while and for me it's really hard for me to trust just anybody doing a thorough detail. So our good friend Mr. Tomato offered his services. He's a great guy and does this more as a hobby and his attention to detail and love for keeping things immaculate shows in his work!
I know most of you guys have seen his work on some exotics that he did over the summer and some other member cars but I thought I'd share some work he did on my Jet Black (well thanks to him it now looks like Jet Black again) e90 330i.
I bought it in 2006 and have driven it over a 103k miles with never a proper multi step polish or anything. The most i've done is clay and seal it before but over the past year i've kept putting off taking care of the exterior as well as I used to and it showed. I had tons of swirling from my laziness of running it through car washes. On Jet Black it really shows especially in the sun light. But thanks to Mr. Tomato (and also Mrs. Tomato for the interior) my car practically looks brand new again. Even the oxidation/gunk on the tips is gone, looks like brand new tips.

I'll post some more pics taken from my DSLR tonight but here are some iphone pics from when I picked it up on Saturday. (wish i had taken some before pics)
Tomato if you want to post the pics you took please feel free to do so! Thanks again bud for such awesome work and such a great deal. Easily my best experience with any detailer i've ever had!

anyway time for some pics!
Attached Images

CURRENT - E36 M3 Alpine White | BC Coils | FROMERLY - 2006 Jet Black 330i | Premium Package | ZF AT | LUX 4.0 | Jlevi M3 Front Bumper | CF Mtech spoiler | Gloss Black Grill | Msport wheel | Blacklines | Koni FSD + Eibach Pro-kit | BMS PBX

Last edited by E90 Skye; 09-13-2011 at 09:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

looks like Houston and Dallas have a couple "go-to guys" for detailing.

Looks sick !!!
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #3
Rookie83
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i 6mt cpe

Nice! i'll definately be getting in touch with him for my next detail
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2011, 10:13 AM   #4
E90 Skye
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie83 View Post
Nice! i'll definately be getting in touch with him for my next detail
most definitely you should. just shoot him a PM. He's busy with his regular job but is very responsive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
looks like Houston and Dallas have a couple "go-to guys" for detailing.

Looks sick !!!
Thanks man! he is for sure a go-to-guy for our e90post guys
CURRENT - E36 M3 Alpine White | BC Coils | FROMERLY - 2006 Jet Black 330i | Premium Package | ZF AT | LUX 4.0 | Jlevi M3 Front Bumper | CF Mtech spoiler | Gloss Black Grill | Msport wheel | Blacklines | Koni FSD + Eibach Pro-kit | BMS PBX
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2011, 11:28 AM   #5
RioGrandeValley
Major
Rep
Drives: E92/E90 Depends on Mood

Thanks Amigo was a pleasure working on your car. I really do appreciate you trusting your baby with me. Love to work on black as it shines like no other color does. With the cooler temps and a nice shiny clean ride it's excellent weather to ride around with windows down and music up. Thx Again and Enjoy!!

Tomato
      09-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #6
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 ZCP M3

I approve of RGV's work :thumbup: