E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > FS: E9x Parts - Side Skirts, Air Ducts, Interior Trim, M3 Spoiler, Methanol injection

09-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #1
stratplaya06
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi-SOLD 5.0 Miata

FS: E9x Parts - Side Skirts, Air Ducts, Interior Trim, M3 Spoiler, Methanol injection

Hey guys. Cleaning out my basement as I no longer have my car, and have the following parts for sale. I am located in Bethesda.

Side skirts:
-E92 rocker panel side skirts off of my 2008 335xi. They are painted Space Gray. I only removed them because I retrofitted the M Sport side skirts onto the car. They are in good shape, with minor surface scratches and imperfections. They should clean up well. They have been stored in my house for the last 5 years or so and I have since sold the car. $200

Air ducts:
-51747154417 - E92/E93 coupe/convertible front left brake duct, in good condition, on my car for about 30k miles before I switched to M Sport Bumper $20
-51748045348 - E92/E93 coupe/convertible front right oil cooler duct (335i/xi) for M Sport bumper. Never installed on car, my body shop modified my stock duct without telling me. Brand new with only minor marks from storage $25
-51747160610 - E90/E91 sedan/wagon front right duct. Never installed on my car, I think that Tischer must have spec'd this part by accident for me. Never the less, brand new with only minor marks from storage $25

Interior trim:
-Full set of Burl Walnut interior trim out of my 2008 335xi coupe w/ iDrive. I removed this trim to install a full new set that was CF wrapped. The wood is beautiful and has no deep scratches. The driver door trim piece has a 1" x 1/8" mark, presumably where the seatbelt hit it, but it is not too noticeable, and may be able to be polished out.

This set would be perfect for someone who wants to change the look inside their car, or who wants a set to paint or wrap. $220

Spoiler:
-E92 M3 Spoiler painted Space Gray. Bought it brand new from Tischer and had it painted by VOB BMW body shop. Had it on my car for about 30k miles. Looked great on my car. Will just need some red 3M tape to install. $100

Methanol injection:
-They are from an original Vishnu Tuning meth kit, with a BMS underhood bracket kit. The setup has not been used in about 5 years so I am unsure of the current condition of the parts, and have no way to test them, but they worked fine before I removed it.

Included is a Labonte pump (with BMS bracket), flow sensor and control box, and valve with nozzle. Also included is a harness that allowed for the system to interface with my Procede tuner.

The kit is mostly universal parts that can be used with other cars too. $200

Fog lights:
E92/E93 stock fog lights and bulbs. They were removed from my car about 5 years ago when I installed an M Sport front bumper. They are in good shape with all tabs intact. Only one minor scratch is noticeable (pictured), and it may be able to be polished out. Perfect to replace your broken or missing fog lights. $80
Attached Images

| PROcede Rev3 | Vishnu Meth | DCI | BMW Perf. Exhaust | AR Coated/Catless | CP-E FMIC | Quaife |
Appreciate 0