E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Jeff@Topgearsolutions - perfect service as always

09-30-2011, 02:54 AM   #1
Brey335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: e46 ///M3

Jeff@Topgearsolutions - perfect service as always

Bought my COBB AP from Jeff a few days ago. It was delivered the day after. The fastest turn around I have ever seen from any vendor / seller I have ever dealt with.

From his willingness to answer questions or provide advice, and to the great prices, you really can't go wrong with Jeff@Topgearsolutions.com.

This is the second time I have ordered from him and it's not just the buying experience but the personal attention to detail and good service that sets him apart. I always go to him first when I have another mod in mind. Simply because it's nice to deal with a vendor you have absolute faith in.

If you are ever in the market for a new item for your car, don't hesitate to contact Jeff. He's quick to reply to messages and gets right to the point. There is a significant difference in dealing with a true enthusiast.

Appreciate 0
      09-30-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
335xi_zer0
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 2007 335xi

how did you get in contact with him? His PM box is full as of right now and all his threads won't work.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brey335i View Post
Bought my COBB AP from Jeff a few days ago. It was delivered the day after. The fastest turn around I have ever seen from any vendor / seller I have ever dealt with.

From his willingness to answer questions or provide advice, and to the great prices, you really can't go wrong with Jeff@Topgearsolutions.com.

This is the second time I have ordered from him and it's not just the buying experience but the personal attention to detail and good service that sets him apart. I always go to him first when I have another mod in mind. Simply because it's nice to deal with a vendor you have absolute faith in.

If you are ever in the market for a new item for your car, don't hesitate to contact Jeff. He's quick to reply to messages and gets right to the point. There is a significant difference in dealing with a true enthusiast.

Thanks again for your continued support and purchases.
I try to set myself apart from the other guy as best as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xi_zer0 View Post
how did you get in contact with him? His PM box is full as of right now and all his threads won't work.
We are here. It was a glitch on E90.

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #4
FastBimmerN54
Banned
Italy
Rep
Drives: Seats and a Steering Wheel

+1 on service price and forum presence.
Appreciate 0