E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > 08 335xi w/ Koni Yellow/H&R Sports and Hooked on Driving pics from Sears Point!

04-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
stashtrey
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335xi TiAg

Garage List
08 335xi w/ Koni Yellow/H&R Sports and Hooked on Driving pics from Sears Point!

Had Koni Yellow Sports and H&R Sport springs installed on my 08 335xi Sedan last week. Like others have posted... the rear appears lower than the front. All four jack points are equal distance from the ground though.

My Car/Hooked on Driving Event

The rears actually seem to have come up a bit after a day at the track yesterday. I like the setup.

I will ponder doing something about the rake. Open to suggestions (eibach in rear??). I also know I'm on stock rims but I actually like them... wish they were 18's. I won't switch wheels until my tires are done.

I took it out to Sears Point yesterday for the Hooked on Driving event. Epic day. Drove the track. Learned a TON. Saw beautiful cars all day. Rode with a couple pro's (insane e46 M3 ride...hardcore driver and car).

https://plus.google.com/photos/11839...PDntI2dq8afgwE

I highly recommend trying Hooked on Driving at least once. It's an awesome program... highly professional, fun, safe, educational and no ego's or snobbery. Just a bunch of people in their cars having fun and learning how to drive fast and safe around a world class race track.

I will be adding more pics. I also opted for a session with a multi-camera HD setup with GPS and telemetry on my car. I'll get full edited DVD's with my speed, lap time, G force, sound, multi view (passenger side outside door view of apex/turns, roof view and rear camera). STOKED to have a keepsake from the event.
      04-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #2
BoostAddict
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM 335i

Looks like you had fun. I also track with hod. I have Koni yellow's with eibachs. They are a bit squichy. I actually wish I had the h&r sports. I did lift a rear tire around a few corners though.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
stashtrey
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335xi TiAg

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by *********** View Post
Looks like you had fun. I also track with hod. I have Koni yellow's with eibachs. They are a bit squichy. I actually wish I had the h&r sports. I did lift a rear tire around a few corners though.
My car held up really well out there. I was amazed at what I could do with the car and a coach telling me to go ahead and trust the car. Amazing!

I dont know if it is an illusion or what but my rears seem to be leveling out and I really like the look of the car right now.

HOD was awesome. Cheers!