E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Official Utah chat thread (#3)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-18-2014, 04:48 PM   #1827
m3killer02
Private
0
Rep
54
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SLC UT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Park2670 View Post
GLWS Sir! Hope youre next one is nice too.

Still in Utah?
yeah still in UT....looking at picking up a 535XI M package as my next vehicle. This one is just too small with kids. I can never take them with me with my current car
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2014, 07:44 PM   #1828
nsanbyker
Captain
nsanbyker's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
964
Posts

 
Drives: 6 speed
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Exiting the Apex

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3killer02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park2670 View Post
GLWS Sir! Hope youre next one is nice too.

Still in Utah?
yeah still in UT....looking at picking up a 535XI M package as my next vehicle. This one is just too small with kids. I can never take them with me with my current car
And the problem is ?
__________________
Jay
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2014, 04:58 PM   #1829
m3killer02
Private
0
Rep
54
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SLC UT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsanbyker View Post
And the problem is ?
I want to make sure my little man loves the ride of the BMW as much as I do!
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2014, 10:56 PM   #1830
Park2670
General
Park2670's Avatar
United_States
204
Rep
18,125
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 CX-5
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UTAH

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3killer02 View Post
I want to make sure my little man loves the ride of the BMW as much as I do!
Lame. My kid and family always fit in my 335i. Buy an M3 sedan!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2014, 07:25 PM   #1831
tnsguypat
Enlisted Member
United_States
0
Rep
41
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335I Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Moving back to Utah

Hello Utah folk. I am from Las Vegas. I am moving back to Utah for school and wanted to introduce myself. I don't know if you guys ever have any meets or if you go on drives but I wanted to join the chat. I will be in Provo. I am part of Eurosquad down here in Vegas.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 05:25 PM   #1832
Park2670
General
Park2670's Avatar
United_States
204
Rep
18,125
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 CX-5
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UTAH

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnsguypat
Hello Utah folk. I am from Las Vegas. I am moving back to Utah for school and wanted to introduce myself. I don't know if you guys ever have any meets or if you go on drives but I wanted to join the chat. I will be in Provo. I am part of Eurosquad down here in Vegas.
Welcome to our group. We all use a group on Facebook to chat through. Utah BMW enthusiasts. Join in there for meets and drives.
Also have cars and coffee Saturdays at the beans and brews on 106th south and 7th west. Starts around 9am.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2014, 09:04 PM   #1833
m3killer02
Private
0
Rep
54
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SLC UT

iTrader: (0)

sold the car today, sizing up to a 550i. can't wait! Next week can't come soon enough!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 09:00 PM   #1834
SLCGoonski
Brigadier General
SLCGoonski's Avatar
43
Rep
4,221
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SLC, UT

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3killer02 View Post
sold the car today, sizing up to a 550i. can't wait! Next week can't come soon enough!
Can I ask what you sold it for? Mine is about the same...just wondering what it might be worth.
__________________
SLC Goonski
08 335i e90 TiAg/Black, Premium, Sport, Step, Cold Weather, BMW Perf. shifter/e-brake, M3 lip spoiler, blacklines, aFe intake, VMR 710s, Gloss black vinyl trim, black 3.5" DiMisa tips, Procede V5, ar Design OCC, ETS 5" intercooler (black), MTech wheel, rear bumper, and side skirts, Stett CP, Forge DVs, LUX 5.1, Ground Control Coil-overs, OEM split armrest, Raceland catless DPs, BIM Coded...
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2014, 04:14 PM   #1835
adioman6000
New Member
0
Rep
21
Posts

 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: May 2014
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Hey guys just joined with a 07 335xi.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2014, 09:35 AM   #1836
bbbwrx
New Member
0
Rep
28
Posts

 
Drives: 07 E92 Montego Blue
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SL,UT

iTrader: (2)

It know this thread is not the most active lately but I have some wheels for sale that I would rather sell locally then ship.


Enkei Raijin 18x8.5 +38 Front 18x9.5 +35 Rear, they do not include center caps but OEM BMW center caps fit in the wheels. I was thinking $800 picked up

Here is what they look like(not my picture)



Advan RS-D 18x8.5 +35 Front 18x9.5 +35 Rear Black with Machined Lip. Wheels retail for $3540 for the set. Asking $1500 picked up

Here is what they look like(not my picture)


First set I sell the other one will stay with the car.

I am open to offers.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2014, 03:03 PM   #1837
Park2670
General
Park2670's Avatar
United_States
204
Rep
18,125
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 CX-5
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UTAH

iTrader: (8)

Great looking wheels. Could also try and post them on our local Facebook group Utah BMW Enthusiasts.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2014, 03:11 PM   #1838
bbbwrx
New Member
0
Rep
28
Posts

 
Drives: 07 E92 Montego Blue
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SL,UT

iTrader: (2)

Sweet I didn't even know that existed. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2014, 04:30 PM   #1839
REP1KRR
My other car is a Scooter'ia
REP1KRR's Avatar
25
Rep
1,275
Posts

 
Drives: M3 Saloon
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Salt Lake City

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbwrx View Post
Advan RS-D 18x8.5 +35 Front 18x9.5 +35 Rear Black with Machined Lip. Wheels retail for $3540 for the set. Asking $1500 picked up

Here is what they look like(not my picture)


I am open to offers.
Hey. That's not an E9x M3 set-up (widths/offsets). You may want to show them on a non-M.
__________________
M3 Saloon | VF540 | Klässen M52-R | Akrapovic | Challenge RACE X | Vorsteiner GTS5 | KarbonWerke CSL | OCTANE SSK | Eibach Pro | M.Benvo-coded
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2014, 06:06 PM   #1840
adioman6000
New Member
0
Rep
21
Posts

 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: May 2014
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone here have the ability to do the Alpina B3 TCU flash?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2014, 09:34 PM   #1841
Park2670
General
Park2670's Avatar
United_States
204
Rep
18,125
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 CX-5
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UTAH

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioman6000
Does anyone here have the ability to do the Alpina B3 TCU flash?
I can. Send me a message. Or find me on Facebook Utah BMW enthusiasts. I'm Parker.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2014, 10:09 AM   #1842
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
My335iTT's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
432
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah

iTrader: (2)

Wow I lucked out, the strange sound when starting my car up was wastegate rattle. I get 2 new turbos for free installed by Tuesday! I forgot to turn off my jb4 when I took it in too haha the tech said its ok they will still cover it I was freaking out a bit haha.


My DCI is very dirty, they said they could reinstall new ones or should I just have them clean the ones I have, do you think it would matter? If I need to get new cones where should I order from? Hopefully local?
__________________
2007 335i E92 | Space Gray | Piano Black Grill | LED Angel Eye Upgrade | M3 Style Front Bumper | BMS Dual Cone Intake | JB4 G5ISO Board | More to Come! |
SeanE92 - SCAMMER
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #1843
Park2670
General
Park2670's Avatar
United_States
204
Rep
18,125
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 CX-5
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UTAH

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My335iTT View Post
Wow I lucked out, the strange sound when starting my car up was wastegate rattle. I get 2 new turbos for free installed by Tuesday! I forgot to turn off my jb4 when I took it in too haha the tech said its ok they will still cover it I was freaking out a bit haha.


My DCI is very dirty, they said they could reinstall new ones or should I just have them clean the ones I have, do you think it would matter? If I need to get new cones where should I order from? Hopefully local?
Did you ever figure out your questions? Text me if you still need help.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 01:39 PM   #1844
ucosta
Unique
ucosta's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
195
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i e92
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lafayette, LA

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via Skype™ to ucosta
Hey fellas. I took my 335i for some fun at the drift event. I hope y'all enjoy.

Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 09:08 AM   #1845
Park2670
General
Park2670's Avatar
United_States
204
Rep
18,125
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 CX-5
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UTAH

iTrader: (8)

For any newcomers, we have moved onto a Facebook group. Let us know if you would like to join the chat!
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST