E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Problems with ordering from Tischer BMW. Unprofessional behavior

11-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
cstavaru
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i M Sport Sedan 6MT

Problems with ordering from Tischer BMW. Unprofessional behavior

Hi,

I want to report a problem that happened to me in the process of ordering from Tischer BMW (www.getbmwparts.com)

I oredered some Bluetooth-related parts and being from outside US, the only option was to ship via USPS. USPS sent me an email stating that Tishcer notified them that they will ship a package, but the package did not yet arrive to them.

And then...silence. For one week and a half, USPS did not send any email and Tischer did not answer and does not currently answer to any of my questions that I have sent to them about the order.

Now I have 3 questions asked and not one of them was answered. I mean, what does an answer cost for them ?

Now I don't know if that order was forgotten or such. Luckily it was only $80, but I don't think this is professional behavior from a company. I will probably order again from another company, I don't care if I lose the $80 invested.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
rich662
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Alpine White

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
dude, tischer has been a very reputable company

its only been 1.5 weeks as you said, so give them a bit more time, and if you have already been charged for your puchase, go give them a call

FS: DPE LS-5 (for sale: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171839)
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
cstavaru
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i M Sport Sedan 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich662 View Post
dude, tischer has been a very reputable company

its only been 1.5 weeks as you said, so give them a bit more time, and if you have already been charged for your puchase, go give them a call
Sorry but this is not my experience.

I keep hearing that the US citizens receive their orders the next day, and my order is not even sent to the postal service in one and a half weeks ?

Why don't they just answer to my question about the order and just say "hey, there will be a delay with your order". It would be much more professional than not answering at all.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2008, 01:30 PM   #4
Terrance28
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red E92

Yeah I hate when I ask a question and do not receive an answer for days, thats so unprofessional. But I do know tisher is very good with their customer service, so maybe they are backed up or something why don't you just give them a call.
      11-09-2008, 01:39 PM   #5
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
They are also on AIM during regular business hours, so it would be easy to get a hold of them.
      11-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #6
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Quote:
Hi,

I want to report a problem that happened to me in the process of ordering from Tischer BMW (www.getbmwparts.com)

I oredered some Bluetooth-related parts and being from outside US, the only option was to ship via USPS. USPS sent me an email stating that Tishcer notified them that they will ship a package, but the package did not yet arrive to them.

And then...silence. For one week and a half, USPS did not send any email and Tischer did not answer and does not currently answer to any of my questions that I have sent to them about the order.

Now I have 3 questions asked and not one of them was answered. I mean, what does an answer cost for them ?

Now I don't know if that order was forgotten or such. Luckily it was only $80, but I don't think this is professional behavior from a company. I will probably order again from another company, I don't care if I lose the $80 invested.
If you recieved the email from usps that we sent, or will be sending a package, your order has already shipped. USPS's tracking system is more than terrible. More than likely you'll recieve your parts before it's ever updated. And their estimated delivery times on their website are usually off...at least from our experience.

As for not answering your questions, I don't recall seeing anything related to this coming through our website inquiry system, our general email address (bmwpartsdepot@mileone.com), my direct email (ewinstead@mileone.com), any PM's from you, or any instant messages on AIM. The only thing I can think of is that you sent Jason a direct message...............however he's been off all week as he and his wife just had a baby girl Sat. morning. Congrats Jason!!!

Great post though.

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #7
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post
If you recieved the email from usps that we sent, or will be sending a package, your order has already shipped. USPS's tracking system is more than terrible. More than likely you'll recieve your parts before it's ever updated. And their estimated delivery times on their website are usually off...at least from our experience.

As for not answering your questions, I don't recall seeing anything related to this coming through our website inquiry system, our general email address (bmwpartsdepot@mileone.com), my direct email (ewinstead@mileone.com), any PM's from you, or any instant messages on AIM. The only thing I can think of is that you sent Jason a direct message...............however he's been off all week as he and his wife just had a baby girl Sat. morning. Congrats Jason!!!

Great post though.

TISCHER is the best Vendor!!

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #8
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
evan you rock my world!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 06:53 PM   #9
StrifeM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13E92 MCB M3 18 F80M3 Atlantis

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Definately a great vendor order alarm just 2 weeks ago... he is right about the tracking ups didnt show the tracking till it was deliverd lol.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 08:45 PM   #10
zzinco79
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Your package probly got caught by port duty services. It takes some days...
Just wait for a few more days.

2006 BSM 325i / ZPP / ZSP / Adaptive Xenon / BLK leather interior / Steptronic

Eisenmann racing / K&N Ram charger / M5 rep. wheels / D1S 6000k / Brex white ring / OEM style rear trunk spoiler / M steering / OEM strut bar / Blk line tail light

Future Mod

Hamann lip spolier / Mtech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2008, 02:56 AM   #11
flyer333
GSS CORP.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E90/E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzinco79 View Post
Your package probly got caught by port duty services. It takes some days...
Just wait for a few more days.
+1 one of my parts from another vendor was stuck at customs for 2 weeks... LOL

Don't teach a pig how to read, it's a waste of time and it annoys the pig.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2008, 11:12 AM   #12
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

Well um, you are in Romania, so wait a little. You don't expect the parts arrive the next day from America, do you?
I'm with you on email part though.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2008, 12:01 PM   #13
lannypoffo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8

I had good service on my oil change kit, although it DID take 2-3 days to get my order shipped for simple oil and filter.. still, i'd order from them again. i used a diff well known BMW dealer here for my SIRIUS kit, and it was shipped same day with tracking #.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2008, 01:49 PM   #14
absix
Mu mu muh muli, maikouuu!
Rep
Drives: F10 M5; F25 2.0d;

TISCHER FTW!!!

Dude, you don't really expect a next day delivery from US to RO, do you? LOL

Also, like Evan said, USPS's tracking system is more than terrible. They update it like 3 times during the whole shipping process - like "the item was received", "the item has left USA", "the item arrived in XXX"... that's it. It would take 10-14 days to you.
Appreciate 0