E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > SOMEONE SAT ON MY CAR!

02-05-2006, 04:31 PM   #1
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

SOMEONE SAT ON MY CAR!

So last week my car got keyed.. and then I come back today and I look at my car, sitting in my garage, and and anddddd someone had SAT ON IT! I think someone sat on it when I had parked it at school. Why would someone sit on someone else's car? Ignorant people.

What should I do? Do you guys think I can take it to a paintless dent removal shop and have htem fix it? I don't want to resort to using my insurance because then my already expensive insurance will go up -- plus -- my parents will find out. i would rather take it to a nice paintless dent removal shop and pay for htis myself so my parents and insurance dont have to find out.

help! any advice? thanks!

Appreciate 0
      02-05-2006, 04:49 PM   #2
jcoo085
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 320d

Garage List
2005 320d  [0.00]
OUCH!!! That looks like a bum print all right. What cretins!! It's starting to sound like someone might have it in for you (and/or your car).

What would be so bad about telling your parents? I don't know what your cash flow situation is like, but maybe they could help defray the cost (especially because it's getting more and more expensive as time goes by). P;us, I'm not sure how they're not going to notice a big bum dent on the bonnet.

I hope you get your car fixed soon, but more importantly, I hope you catch the fool(s) doing this!

E90 320d - Black Ext/Fluid Grey Int | Steptronic | Business Navigation | PDC | Sunroof | Alarm
Exterior Pictures | Interior Pictures | Video
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2006, 04:53 PM   #3
bmq
Chief of the boat
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Quick question: why are we talking about a Volvo on an E90 board?
      02-05-2006, 04:56 PM   #4
diesel007
Not Stock
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325I

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmq
Quick question: why are we talking about a Volvo on an E90 board?
Check the post count she is a respected member that wants some advise, who cares.

I say dent removal would be your best bet Enroutte.

1/1/072/1/07
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2006, 05:20 PM   #5
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

jeez who's after you???

people are all about messing your car up, Bastards!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2006, 05:21 PM   #6
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

Wow..twice in one week! Someone is really after you! I'd just get a paintless dent remover....They aren't THAT expensive and the damage looks like it could be popped out really easily...heck...try a plunger! (it sounds dumb...but something like that happened to me about 5 years ago and I used a plunger and it popped right out)
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2006, 05:23 PM   #7
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

lol. a plunger sounds silly but could possibly work.. however.. im having a bad luck running streak -- i dont wana chance putting another dent in my car.

i went down to san diego this weekend and i lost my purse with everything inside it.. so yeah im pretty much on a bad luck streak. god hates me
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2006, 06:14 PM   #8
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

how can god hate beautiful people
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2006, 09:30 PM   #9
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

I'm pretty sure that only loonytoons think that god hates anyone (see above link for ref, I'm not crazy, these guys come on the stern show every once in awhile)
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2006, 10:58 PM   #10
CnoteMD
Commander in Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Sorry about the damage to your car. I remember my first car. I was very protective of it, but occasionally things would mysteriously happen to it in the school parking lot. Things like this usually happen for one of two reasons (or both): jealousy or lack of respect for other's property.

The unfortunate thing is that there is little you can do about either of these things. I wouldn't suggest keeping this a secret from your parents. It wasn't your fault, so there is no problem there. They may also be able to help you out in a situation like this, even if it's only advice on where to take it for repairs.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2006, 12:15 AM   #11
IDENTITY_MOTORSPORTS
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

Enroutte, from the looks of it you may not be able to get a paintless dent remover to fix it. I hope it is possible but it (from the looks of the picture) has some wrinkles on it. Also, watch where you are parking your car, doesnt look like it was sat on but rather jumped on. Sorry to here about your troubles everyone runs into these streaks at one time or another....
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2006, 12:17 AM   #12
PittWm
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 330i SP pack, Prem pack, CW

Is that you or your friend in the avatar? They are just jealous of beautiful people, I know You need to drive a E90 not a Volvo....but back to shitheads.

I once saw this guy who parked next to me put a Uhaul box on my trunk lid, using my lid to shelf his box so he can get his keys out of pocket!!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2006, 12:23 AM   #13
Curt3s
In your rear view mirror making funny faces.
Rep
Drives: '06 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Geez, this is freaking terrible.

FIND OUT WHO DID THIS.

Setup a spy cam or something, or a sting operation, then threaten to sue their asses unless they pay your repair bill.

I'll bet it's some chick who is just jealous of you... I guess this is what they mean when they say "Girls are mean."

'06 325i - Premium - Sport - iDrive Navigation - Bluetooth Cradle - Sparkling Graphite - Grey Interior - Aluminum Trim (GT4 330 Pictured)

"And with the amount of power he has in that BMW he is just leaving them behind right now."
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2006, 01:37 AM   #14
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Sorry enroutte that sucks! People just dnt give a fu*k anymore. Well, karma is a bitch and it always comes back..

Anyway how was sd?!
      02-06-2006, 03:03 AM   #15
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Sorry enroutte that sucks! People just dnt give a fu*k anymore. Well, karma is a bitch and it always comes back..

Anyway how was sd?!
I LOST MY PURSE.

i lost my coach purse with my sidfekick and cell phoneee and everything in it. i was supposed to meet up with one of the boys from the forum but i lost like-- my life.

so all in all, so cal was depressing. and then i came back to a dent in my car wth
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2006, 03:10 AM   #16
BeemMeUp
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

Enroutte, Sorry to hear about all your bad luck...I know that sucks but hang in there, it's just a little set back.

~Tom

E90 330i / SG / Biege / Burl / ZPP / Heated Seats / Steptronic / CA / PDC / ACC / iDrive / Sirius-prep
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2006, 10:39 AM   #17
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
I LOST MY PURSE.

i lost my coach purse with my sidfekick and cell phoneee and everything in it. i was supposed to meet up with one of the boys from the forum but i lost like-- my life.

so all in all, so cal was depressing. and then i came back to a dent in my car wth
O man, im so sorry to hear about that! That sucks, where did you lose it at?? Shit, well next time you come down, ill be here, and ill show you a much better time. Promise!
      02-06-2006, 10:41 AM   #18
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
O man, im so sorry to hear about that! That sucks, where did you lose it at?? Shit, well next time you come down, ill be here, and ill show you a much better time. Promise!

my friends adn i stopped at this shopping center in santa monica --

(ya i know lol. i couldnt help myself tyhough! the fountain was calling to me)

and we stopped to get something to eat and i left my purse there-- when i came back it was gone so for the rest of my trip i didnt really have money. my friends ahd money but i cant really ask them to buy me everything i want. life goes on.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2006, 10:56 AM   #19
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:

and we stopped to get something to eat and i left my purse there-- when i came back it was gone so for the rest of my trip i didnt really have money. my friends ahd money but i cant really ask them to buy me everything i want. life goes on.
That blows! Hahah great pic of you and the fountain. I wish ppl had some morals, why not return the bag and see what happens.
My faith in humanity was restored somewhat during xmas. I had went to the mall with a friend of mine, i had just purchased a expensive sweater for my girlfriend. Well, we decided to grab lunch so i was waiting at a bench for my table to be called, and i left the bag on the bench with receipts. About 2 hrs later my friend says wheres the bag? I thought o crap, i must have left it at the restaurant, then i realized, nope i didnt bring it in, i left it on the bench .I thought FOR SURE it was gone, so i went back anyway. And it was gone, so i asked the hostess at the restaurant if anyone saw a gap bag, and turns out the woman standing right next to me says "yea i saw it on that bench out there and i assumed it was someone who ate at the restaurant, so i just brought it in". I couldnt believe it!
      02-06-2006, 11:22 AM   #20
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
That blows! Hahah great pic of you and the fountain. I wish ppl had some morals, why not return the bag and see what happens.
My faith in humanity was restored somewhat during xmas. I had went to the mall with a friend of mine, i had just purchased a expensive sweater for my girlfriend. Well, we decided to grab lunch so i was waiting at a bench for my table to be called, and i left the bag on the bench with receipts. About 2 hrs later my friend says wheres the bag? I thought o crap, i must have left it at the restaurant, then i realized, nope i didnt bring it in, i left it on the bench .I thought FOR SURE it was gone, so i went back anyway. And it was gone, so i asked the hostess at the restaurant if anyone saw a gap bag, and turns out the woman standing right next to me says "yea i saw it on that bench out there and i assumed it was someone who ate at the restaurant, so i just brought it in". I couldnt believe it!

omg how niceee of her! howeverrr, since im blessed with THE worst luck known to man, the person who found my purse probably thought to themself "OMG! free goodies!" and left
\
butt im pretty much over it now. now im sulking over that huge dent in my car
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2006, 12:01 PM   #21
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
lol. a plunger sounds silly but could possibly work.. however.. im having a bad luck running streak -- i dont wana chance putting another dent in my car.

i went down to san diego this weekend and i lost my purse with everything inside it.. so yeah im pretty much on a bad luck streak. god hates me
if your animal sign is a dog, dragon, sheep, or an ox then yes, this is your bad year. beter head out to the temple and pray. i did it last weekend. i am a sheep.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2006, 12:04 PM   #22
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:

who the heck thought of that??? i've been there many times and never have i seen anyone do that....lol.....
Appreciate 0