E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: MTX 12"s subs, Box, and amp Brand New

01-21-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
boostedtpa
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 alpine white 335i E92

FS: MTX 12"s subs, Box, and amp Brand New

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is my brand new MTX Terminator subs i ordered for my range rover but just traded in for a 335i and think it will be a little to much BOOM BOOM for my coupe lol
paid 375 for this and never installed just sat here at the house for a month

Specs
The new Terminator, TNP212D amplified bass system, provides all the power you need for a chest pounding audio experience. Combining the sleek looks and power of the Terminator TN250/1 mono block amplifier with an aggressive, sealed enclosure housing two 12" Terminator subwoofers. The Terminator enclosure is ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet with an embroidered Terminator logo. The Terminator subwoofers are capable of handling 200W RMS each and are based on solid construction including 2" voice coils and 48 oz. magnets

website for additional info http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products...es/TNP212D.cfm

asking 260 OBO
Call or Text 813-484-4788
Brennan
Located in Tampa, FL

THANKS

Appreciate 0
      01-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
boostedtpa
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 alpine white 335i E92

200 want to sell this thing and trying not to put on ebay anyone?
Appreciate 0