E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Hassel BMW- NY - Great Service

07-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #1
JB BMW
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 428xi

Hassel BMW- NY - Great Service

I recently had a noise coming from the rear of my car. I called up Hassel BMW in Freeport, NY and they told me to come in right away. Once I got there they treated me great. The service advisor Jake was friendly. The shop foreman Adrian was able to diagnose the problem right away when we went for a test drive. Despite the 4th of July being the next day, he said they would fix it for me today. They have a nice new facility there and they come highly recommended for service!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2007, 08:40 AM   #2
Aristanet
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

thats good to hear - i'm awaiting delivery of 335 and was wondering how their service dept was

thx
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2007, 09:04 AM   #3
JB BMW
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 428xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristanet View Post
thats good to hear - i'm awaiting delivery of 335 and was wondering how their service dept was

thx
Yeah this was my first time needing any service. I bought the car in New Jersey and was wondering where I would take it for service in Long Island, which is where I live. I was presently surprised. Hope you have the same experience!
Appreciate 0