E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Pleasant Surprise!

05-22-2007, 12:39 PM   #1
Rodrigo
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Convertible

Talking Pleasant Surprise!

Well after being bumped down to week 24 production I have once again been bumped, but up this time. I confirmed week 24 production for my 335i Convertible about 2 or 3 weeks ago via the 800 number, but decided to check up on the status again late last night since I will be going on vacation for a week tomorrow. The website shows my vehicle as scheduled for production, but I decided to call the more up-to-date 800 number and was surprised to hear that my vehicle was in production. Wanting to confirm this and my options I called again this morning and the automated system told me my vehicle was at the port. When I spoke to a rep he told me that my vehicle had been painted and was in assembly. And I confirmed that my options and color selections are correct this time around so I'm extremely pleased that my car got moved up in the production schedule and can't wait to take delivery. Just thought I'd share with you guys sine this wait has been unbelievably long as most of you know.

One question though, are 335s still being held up at the VPC? I sure hope not! I hope to get my car within a month which is how long it took last time.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2007, 01:53 PM   #2
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

niiice- congrats!
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 09:59 PM   #3
NYC335xi
Private
Rep
Drives: Audi B7 A4

Congrats! I ordered on 5/30 and just found out I'm a week 24 production -- hoping to get it in early July. I don't think there are any problems at VPC anymore -- called my CA after I read some stuff here and he said it was likely because of the long weekend...so I think you're in the clear.
Appreciate 0