E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > OBDII Code 0306. Code only thrown with PROcedeinstalled. HELP

01-31-2008, 11:35 AM   #45
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post

I know... but I wanted to hear it from his mouth. For some reason he thinks he bought a chip for his car!

Secondly, he's been having problems since the DAY he installed it... and he still has it in, even after removing it and his car ran fine..?

Thirdly, looks like Vishnu has given him some kind of run-around on this... if he offered to drive to a meet-and-greet and they denied him.

I say pull the f@#cker out and get a refund! Are you guys "OK" with your car shaking at idle..? If I hade an aftermarket tune and it was doing that...even ONCE, i'd be leary of it. Twice and it's gone!

When you took it in for service did you remove your PROcede ...?
I am not saying I don't agree with you, but giving the guy a hard time because he called it a chip is not needed.

You speak loudly for your generation Garrett.
      01-31-2008, 11:42 AM   #46
Dustin Bramell
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, 125cc Trackmagic

Like most threads on this forum, we rarely see more posts after the problem is solved. However, I do know that the OP's problem was taken care of a long time ago. That my friend, is the nature of forums.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 11:50 AM   #47
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90AW335i View Post
I am not saying I don't agree with you, but giving the guy a hard time because he called it a chip is not needed.

You speak loudly for your generation Garrett.
I'm sorry... did I give the guy a hard time..? Are people that fragile, that they cannot be asked a question or cannot not be questioned?

Or educated?

He ignorantly assumed he had a ""chip" in his car. There is nothing wrong with that if you don't know. But if you do know... and still call it a chip, then your stupid. There is a huge difference of being ignorant and stupid. I like to ask simple question first to find out if I am dealing with someone who just doesn't know... or just doesnt care. That way I can treat them accordingly!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 12:02 PM   #48
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
I'm sorry... did I give the guy a hard time..? Are people that fragile, that they cannot be asked a question or cannot not be questioned?

Or educated?

He ignorantly assumed he had a ""chip" in his car. There is nothing wrong with that if you don't know. But if you do know... and still call it a chip, then your stupid. There is a huge difference of being ignorant and stupid. I like to ask simple question first to find out if I am dealing with someone who just doesn't know... or just doesnt care. That way I can treat them accordingly!
Ok....

So I guess everyone should treat people differently depending on their education level?

That is very American of you Garret! Once again, speaking loudly for the "Greatest Generation"
      01-31-2008, 12:19 PM   #49
sambonator
Samtaro!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F32 N55 Alpinweiß

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Vishnu View Post
Like most threads on this forum, we rarely see more posts after the problem is solved. However, I do know that the OP's problem was taken care of a long time ago. That my friend, is the nature of forums.
Can you give us an insight into the resolution?
Thanks!
      01-31-2008, 12:22 PM   #50
Dustin Bramell
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, 125cc Trackmagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambonator View Post
Can you give us an insight into the resolution?
Thanks!
I don't actually remember the exact solution. It was quite awhile ago.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 02:00 PM   #51
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT

Quote:

Or educated?

So, how's your chip Garrett?
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 02:19 PM   #52
Vince@ V K Motorwerks
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 01 Black 911 Turbo, 09 X5

Quote:
But you remember fixing the problem? Interesting, because I still have the same issue and I have no resolution as of yet.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 02:20 PM   #53
jpsimon
Team Zissou
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 AWD M3 Comp - SMB

Cape Cod chips are by far the best.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 02:32 PM   #54
Vince@ V K Motorwerks
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 01 Black 911 Turbo, 09 X5

Quote:
YOU HAVE A PM!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 08:33 PM   #55
Garrett
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsimon View Post
Cape Cod chips are by far the best.
DUDE... your so right!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 08:58 PM   #56
Garrett
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90AW335i View Post
Ok....

So I guess everyone should treat people differently depending on their education level?

That is very American of you Garret! Once again, speaking loudly for the "Greatest Generation"

(Again)
Since my post was DELETED... and not edited!

LOL... Nice try. There are some highly intelligent people that are ignorant of many things. Education level is your assumption, not mine. Ignorance means you have not yet became aware of those facts, or have never learned it. Stupid is where you know... and don't care, or cannot use what you've learned.

Replying to someone in a context in which they won't understand doesn't help a thread or the OP. I asked a simple question first, to find out the why they think that way, so I know whom I am dealing with, so that I may address their post/concerns accordingly..!

BTW... My generation has no need to seek others for personal issues, we deal with them ourselves. We learned our coping skills in the sandbox, and are self sufficient, not running to others to clean up our messes. Didn't you always frown upon those kids that ran away from the playground screaming; ...mommy, mommy... (ie moderator ....moderator) ...??

So keep slamming my generation... I won't complain! I'll just deal with it, openly!

Now back on topic:

It seems that Vishnu is dealing with more problems than they can tackle right now. Thats a sign of moving too fast... expanding too quickly. Business 101
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown335i View Post
But you remember fixing the problem? Interesting, because I still have the same issue and I have no resolution as of yet.

I'll give Dustin some props for dealing with it in tells, it's alot better dmg control than actually seeing all the problems their fixing. (or have).
Appreciate 0