E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Questions about South Carolina



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-09-2014, 11:38 PM   #1
Cuba
Cuba
Cuba's Avatar
United_States
56
Rep
1,628
Posts

Drives: 07 328xi
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PA

iTrader: (11)

Questions about South Carolina

Hey e90post. So I am moving to South Carolina soon to attend graduate school and had some questions about the Greenville, SC.

How are the roads down there? are there a lot of pot holes?

Also how strict are the police on window tints?
__________________
07 328xi Monaco Blue|Premium|Cold|Navi|CA|LLumar|Mtec|DDM|aFe|Ambe r-Gone|Rear Fogs|Bimmian|PY-Speed|OEM|e92-lighting|V1|BavAuto|Weisslicht|Cyba|Beyern|Falken| Sonic Tuning|ECS Tuning|JL Audio|Rockford Fosgate
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 11:09 AM   #2
shadow191
Lieutenant Colonel
112
Rep
1,676
Posts

Drives: 2017 Volvo XC90 R-Design
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: GA

iTrader: (3)

I live in ATL, but used to go to Greenville twice a month for work. Potholes aren't bad, Greenville has updated their roads some. But it is hilly, and a lot of roads have significant transitions. I was always in a company car, but could see how a low car could have issues. Compared to the NE though, it's nothing.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2014, 10:08 AM   #3
DYNASTY XSV
Art
DYNASTY XSV's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
205
Posts

Drives: E90 328i / E60 535i / E34 525i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Alexandria, VA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuba View Post
Hey e90post. So I am moving to South Carolina soon to attend graduate school and had some questions about the Greenville, SC.

How are the roads down there? are there a lot of pot holes?

Also how strict are the police on window tints?
I go to Clemson, about 40 min from Greenville. I go to Greenville every once in a while, the roads are pretty good.

I daily drive lowered on H&R race with no problems. as long as you keep your eyes on the road I'd say youll be fine.

As far as tint goes I see people with 5% down here all the time that dont get popped for it, I wouldnt worry about tint at all.
__________________

E90 LCI
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2014, 12:21 PM   #4
Cuba
Cuba
Cuba's Avatar
United_States
56
Rep
1,628
Posts

Drives: 07 328xi
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PA

iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYNASTY XSV View Post
I go to Clemson, about 40 min from Greenville. I go to Greenville every once in a while, the roads are pretty good.

I daily drive lowered on H&R race with no problems. as long as you keep your eyes on the road I'd say youll be fine.

As far as tint goes I see people with 5% down here all the time that dont get popped for it, I wouldnt worry about tint at all.
Great thanks, appreciate it
__________________
07 328xi Monaco Blue|Premium|Cold|Navi|CA|LLumar|Mtec|DDM|aFe|Ambe r-Gone|Rear Fogs|Bimmian|PY-Speed|OEM|e92-lighting|V1|BavAuto|Weisslicht|Cyba|Beyern|Falken| Sonic Tuning|ECS Tuning|JL Audio|Rockford Fosgate
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #5
332ijunkie
38
Rep
175
Posts

Drives: 08 335i, 87 M52 E30, M52 E36
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Atlanta GA

iTrader: (0)

I graduated from CU. You up at CUICAR? Parts of downtown greenville arent bad. alot are.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2014, 09:02 AM   #6
Cuba
Cuba
Cuba's Avatar
United_States
56
Rep
1,628
Posts

Drives: 07 328xi
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PA

iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 332ijunkie View Post
I graduated from CU. You up at CUICAR? Parts of downtown greenville arent bad. alot are.
I will be in august. aww man that sucks, thanks for the input
__________________
07 328xi Monaco Blue|Premium|Cold|Navi|CA|LLumar|Mtec|DDM|aFe|Ambe r-Gone|Rear Fogs|Bimmian|PY-Speed|OEM|e92-lighting|V1|BavAuto|Weisslicht|Cyba|Beyern|Falken| Sonic Tuning|ECS Tuning|JL Audio|Rockford Fosgate
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST