E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Anyone had faults/problems with their MOST system?

04-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
XKaLiBaR
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Anyone had faults/problems with their MOST system?

Hey guys, some may know me as successfully repairing a lot of the units in the older bmws which had the ibus system.
I have been getting a lot of enquiries about the MOST system found in e90 and e60. The symptoms are sound problems, or screen crashes. No one is very specific.

What I need to know, is if anyone had problems, and whether you had found someone to repair it, or did you just replace with a second hand one?

Has anyone got a faulty one lying around? That might want to donate it, for testing and fault finding purposes?

I know there is a fault with the logic 7 amps, with the bass going faulty, which is repairable.

Other than that, if you have heard of any other faults, it would be cool to mention it.
Mods ListAP Racing BBKs, Bilstein PSS10 , Rogue Engineering Pulleys, RTM and Transmission Mounts, Eibach ARBs, Supersprint LightWeight Race Muffler, Miltek 100 Cell Cats, Recaro Pole Positions, Aluminium Brushed Trim, Csl Steering wheel, Imola Red Arm Rest, CSL Diffuser, 10mm Eibach Spacers, Depo Indicators, Custom blacked out front grills, Carbon Fibre Side Grills, Custom UUC ClutchStop, CSL OEM Bootlid, V-CSL Bumper,
Appreciate 0