E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Is this a problem?

12-17-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
jeffro535
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i, 2019 X3M40

Is this a problem?

Ok, car's a late 2008 with the CCC system. Dealer did a full software update on the car last September for an unrelated issue. iDrive seemed fine until a couple of days ago. First, the nav would lock when manually entering a destination ( send to car worked fine). So after a reboot, that was fine, but then it didn't want to connect to my iPhone. Disconnected/reconnected the phone. No change. Reboot again and then it's fine until the next day when it didn't want to talk to the phone again. That time the disconnect/ reconnect on the phone worked. Been ok for a few days since then. Is this just one of those things, or am I looking a corrupted software or a developing hardware problem?
Appreciate 0