E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Great experience at Canbec

10-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
n e x u s
Introducing to BMW
Canada
Rep
Drives: xXx

Thumbs up Great experience at Canbec

Hi guys,

Just wanna share my purchase with Canbec yesterday.

After two weeks of negotiations with my nearest local dealer, I thought that I have the best deal ever for a new car. While in communication with Youval (username youyou) on this forum, I decided to take a tour at Canbec before closing my deal yesterday.

I have been given a warm welcome by Youval & Yassir (sales director) who are ready to discuss about my deal and do their best to give me a better one. Compare to the others dealers where they work on your monthly paiement, Youval & Yassir put everything down on paper to give you a chance to compare and take the right decision. For a monday night with their full showroom, Yassir still took his time to explain everything I will have on my new car and made the test drive with me. I have been added into the VIP list for the maintenance of my car which is never seen with the others dealers. Even I felt embarrassing that they ended at 10:00 pm instead at 9:00 pm as usual.

I was so happy up to now and my car is due for delivery at the end of this month. I will make another review on delivery as I'm sure they can make a surprise again.

Canbec, keep it up the good work !
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
Carsurfer
Rep
Drives: bmw323

What car did you get?
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
n e x u s
Introducing to BMW
Canada
Rep

328i xDrive 2011 Executive Edition
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
youyou
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S

Thank you very much Tan!
It was a pleasure meeting you!
The kind words are much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 07:37 PM   #5
henry@purbread
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 328ix

what was your deal?
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #6
n e x u s
Introducing to BMW
Canada
Rep

Delivery review is coming soon, waiting for one last thing.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
335BBS
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 335 coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e x u s View Post
Hi guys,

Just wanna share my purchase with Canbec yesterday.

After two weeks of negotiations with my nearest local dealer, I thought that I have the best deal ever for a new car. While in communication with Youval (username youyou) on this forum, I decided to take a tour at Canbec before closing my deal yesterday.

I have been given a warm welcome by Youval & Yassir (sales director) who are ready to discuss about my deal and do their best to give me a better one. Compare to the others dealers where they work on your monthly paiement, Youval & Yassir put everything down on paper to give you a chance to compare and take the right decision. For a monday night with their full showroom, Yassir still took his time to explain everything I will have on my new car and made the test drive with me. I have been added into the VIP list for the maintenance of my car which is never seen with the others dealers. Even I felt embarrassing that they ended at 10:00 pm instead at 9:00 pm as usual.

I was so happy up to now and my car is due for delivery at the end of this month. I will make another review on delivery as I'm sure they can make a surprise again.

Canbec, keep it up the good work !
Sounds like a great place but VIP Service List makes it sound like there is a Lower class of customer. Who would that be?
Appreciate 0