E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > LTBMW

02-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Axe Murderer with headlights

LTBMW

Second large order with Long

First order was back in early 08 for the OEM Aero lip and painted reflectors. Paint match was spot on, not to mention he doesnt skimp the paint job by putting on a thin ass coat, the coats were put on thick enough so that rock chips and other particles hardly left anyspace.

Just a few months back, stepped up to the VRS front lip painted and not only did he hook it up for a repeat customer, but the paint job is AGAIN superb and spot on!! I've normally dealt with an award winning local ship for all my paint/body work, but from now on, all my body parts will be coming from California and LTBMW!!!

Thanks again for the parts and great service bro!!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #2
Auto_Armour335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Montego 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post
Second large order with Long

First order was back in early 08 for the OEM Aero lip and painted reflectors. Paint match was spot on, not to mention he doesnt skimp the paint job by putting on a thin ass coat, the coats were put on thick enough so that rock chips and other particles hardly left anyspace.

Just a few months back, stepped up to the VRS front lip painted and not only did he hook it up for a repeat customer, but the paint job is AGAIN superb and spot on!! I've normally dealt with an award winning local ship for all my paint/body work, but from now on, all my body parts will be coming from California and LTBMW!!!

Thanks again for the parts and great service bro!!
Long Hooked me up with my hood and BBS LM-R's!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate 0
      02-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
Yoshii
Major General
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2008 Titanium Silver 335i

cool...thats a nice car
Appreciate 0