E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > Wheel Repair Shops in Denver?

08-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #45
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appropriate View Post
Honestly, after having my wheels done at Woody's, I came to realize the job was crap. The areas of the wheels they fix, once they get brake dust on em, it never comes off. It's like the paint they use, and/or their failure to finish it properly just sucks in dirt and whatever else. I'd go to the other place mentioned in this thread.

At any rate, I got rid of the 3 a while back and moved into a roomier X5. I just go over curbs now instead of rubbin' em.
Yup. Im going to have to get mine refinished again at some point. For now though, nothing a few coats of wax every month cant fix.
      08-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #46
Dereleek
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackz View Post
Yup. Im going to have to get mine refinished again at some point. For now though, nothing a few coats of wax every month cant fix.
Company called "Alloy Wheel Repair" out of Colorado Springs will get all my business in the future. They are a worldwide company that doesn't outstanding work in wheel repair. I went to them while I was in England and they were awesome- so when I just curbed my wheel a couple weeks back I looked them up. Sure enough they had a branch in Colorado Springs. Called them up and they drove to my house in Centennial and repaired my wheel right there. It took them about 30 minutes and they do all the work in a trailer that they tow behind them. Top quality work with clear coat applied and the gunmetal finish was spot on. I honestly looked and couldn't tell where the work was done. Oh...and they only charged me $50 for a spot repair
      08-09-2011, 11:47 PM   #47
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek0812 View Post
Company called "Alloy Wheel Repair" out of Colorado Springs will get all my business in the future. They are a worldwide company that doesn't outstanding work in wheel repair. I went to them while I was in England and they were awesome- so when I just curbed my wheel a couple weeks back I looked them up. Sure enough they had a branch in Colorado Springs. Called them up and they drove to my house in Centennial and repaired my wheel right there. It took them about 30 minutes and they do all the work in a trailer that they tow behind them. Top quality work with clear coat applied and the gunmetal finish was spot on. I honestly looked and couldn't tell where the work was done. Oh...and they only charged me $50 for a spot repair
Awesome, thats what it sounds like I will need. Like I said, for now, they are good to go with some wax and probably wont really need anything next year either. The year after, probably so. I will def keep this saved in the mean time if something happens.
      09-10-2023, 10:53 PM   #48
REDFOX200026_vi
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Haha, we all have those moments where we misjudge those tight turns or the size of our wheels, so you're not alone! 😄 When it comes to wheel repair shops in Denver, you might want to check out Dr. Rock Chip for any wheel repair or refinishing needs. They have a reputation for quality work and might be able to help you make your wheel look good as new. As for being a "shitty driver" at low speeds, practice makes perfect, right? Keep those wheels safe and happy driving! 🚗💨🔧
Appreciate 0