E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Damn..saw the Msport front in person just now..

04-11-2007, 11:40 AM   #23
S4to335
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi A4 / 91 Track Miata

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPower387 View Post
Here it is...hope this helps...it's not the original BMW part but it looks the same and I'd venture to guess that it costs a whole lot less than the BMW one would!!

http://www.e92kits.com/photo/pages/front_M.html

www.e92kits.com
Well, considering I have a E90..not an E92..these kits are useless to me. Ugh.

Car is now gone .... :-(
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2007, 04:29 PM   #24
Andrew9931
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPower387 View Post
Here it is...hope this helps...it's not the original BMW part but it looks the same and I'd venture to guess that it costs a whole lot less than the BMW one would!!

http://www.e92kits.com/photo/pages/front_M.html

www.e92kits.com
that is a replica kit... it is not even remotely close to this one
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2007, 04:08 AM   #25
Ferg
Master of my own domain!!
Rep
Drives: F82 M4/F15 X5

Anyone have the parts numbers for the OEM M-kit pieces?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2007, 11:47 AM   #26
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

i was told by bmwna i can call another dealer in another country and there is no reason they could see why they wouldn't sell it to me....i am pissed at this forum cause in 3 places i asked for a good dealer in the uk to call and not one pm...guess that is typical from some snotty brits!!! they couldn't even give me a name so i am calling the one in a pic a i saw...that had tons of e92's with the m sport...just pisses me off cause here in the us guys are go see this dealer or that dealer sucks..and i ask politely and nada...guess this is gonna be a one man show!!!! and the one from e92kits pisses me off cause you can'nt even refit the foglamps as you can supposedly with the m kit as they look identical to the stock ones!!!!
________
CREAMPIE GAY

Last edited by purplewidow; 03-29-2011 at 08:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2007, 01:47 PM   #27
Tropicool
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SO M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCxZeRo View Post
that is a replica kit... it is not even remotely close to this one
i guess you can say replica...but e92kits.com designs their own kits. For thier first one they decided to mix and match parts...M5 front end, M6 sideskirts, and mtech rear diffuser. I also think they are doing a e92 M3 lip spoiler.

i also know they are working on other kits that are completely thier design rather than taking designs from thier favorite kit parts of a few cars.

I know they are making carbon fiber e92 grills and they look good
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2007, 07:52 AM   #28
Andrew9931
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantc0pe View Post
i guess you can say replica...but e92kits.com designs their own kits. For thier first one they decided to mix and match parts...M5 front end, M6 sideskirts, and mtech rear diffuser. I also think they are doing a e92 M3 lip spoiler.

i also know they are working on other kits that are completely thier design rather than taking designs from thier favorite kit parts of a few cars.

I know they are making carbon fiber e92 grills and they look good
they are hideous kits, they look cheaply made and i wouldnt put a single part of theirs on my car...

as for the m-sport, when someone gets it post back here and let us know how
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2007, 08:01 AM   #29
gIzzE
Major General
Rep
Drives: F11 + 911 C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
i was told by bmwna i can call another dealer in another country and there is no reason they could see why they wouldn't sell it to me....i am pissed at this forum cause in 3 places i asked for a good dealer in the uk to call and not one pm...guess that is typical from some snotty brits!!! they couldn't even give me a name so i am calling the one in a pic a i saw...that had tons of e92's with the m sport...just pisses me off cause here in the us guys are go see this dealer or that dealer sucks..and i ask politely and nada...guess this is gonna be a one man show!!!! and the one from e92kits pisses me off cause you can'nt even refit the foglamps as you can supposedly with the m kit as they look identical to the stock ones!!!!

Where did you ask for someone in the UK to give you some UK dealer details??

Have you ever tried google?? if you type in BMW UK then it amazingly comes back with the BMW UK website, on there is a list of every UK dealer with contact info.

I can get you this part, I will get a price for you today.

Are you sure it will fit your cars though? I just remember the US cars had different bumpers for every other model to meet crash regulations, for example the E46 M3 rear sticks out alot further.

I will get you a price, but think it is around $1000 primed.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2007, 08:40 AM   #30
Dante
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 / F31 330d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gIzzE View Post

Where did you ask for someone in the UK to give you some UK dealer details??

Have you ever tried google?? if you type in BMW UK then it amazingly comes back with the BMW UK website, on there is a list of every UK dealer with contact info.

I can get you this part, I will get a price for you today.

Are you sure it will fit your cars though? I just remember the US cars had different bumpers for every other model to meet crash regulations, for example the E46 M3 rear sticks out alot further.

I will get you a price, but think it is around $1000 primed.
+ he didn't mention if he has front and rear PDC or not.

But I think U.S. doesn't get front PDC.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2007, 09:15 AM   #31
gIzzE
Major General
Rep

The bumber carrier for European cars is part number...

And for US cars it is part number........

I bet they don't fit, I would think you may need to add the new carrier too, and then it will start to get pricey and you will have problems with your insurance if you ever ran someone down.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2007, 09:16 AM   #32
gIzzE
Major General
Rep

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do...ies=E92&arch=0

Great site to do some homework when comapring parts.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #33
gIzzE
Major General
Rep

http://www.salesafter.de/product_details.php?id=251

Buy it from here, cheaper than the UK.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 05:26 PM   #34
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

i have sent quite a few pms to people in the Uk and had no response they know who they are that was who i was making reference to...i don't see why it is soooooooo difficult to go to the dealer and check even if someone is offering up to $500 just to make jaunt to a dealer to get part#'s so i can post them for tons and ton's of people on here for the e92...it seems ridiculous i should even have to offer any money let alone someone demanding it....it's seems as though these 2 might have been in it with eachother and i wasn't gonna start to play games so i just called my buddies i met in the UK and they are working on it but out of the country as we speak on business so i will have to wait a week but i hopefully i will have the answer by then...people post everything but for the e92...i can't figure out why...sorry i didn't mean to offend any british people..i am a HUGE fan of GB and it's people and esp what they have given us in the auto industry...i just think it sucks ass that you guys have to pay soooo damn much for a 3 series and everything else....unbelievable coutntry
________
GE HONDA HF120

Last edited by purplewidow; 03-29-2011 at 08:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 06:39 PM   #35
gIzzE
Major General
Rep

I can get you part numbers for the M-Aero bumper tomorrow, I will blip my mate in parts and see what he comes back with.

Just worries me that the bumper mountings may be different and it won't fir the US cars that's all.

Has your car got fogs, pdc, xenons and washers??
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 07:59 PM   #36
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

yeah mine ihas the full boat...active steering active cruise pdc in rear cold weather package sport package everything you can get in the US except for sirius sat radio!!!! no pdc in front in the us!!!! thanks gizze you seem like a good guy...again deeply sorry if i offended you before i should have just pmed you!!! i have had a couple lower back surgeries lately and i am in a lot of pain all the time so sorry if i seem a lil confusing or pissed off easily!!!!
________
MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Last edited by purplewidow; 03-29-2011 at 08:12 PM..
Appreciate 0