E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Chris at Boost Concepts. Excellent Support!

01-07-2017, 04:17 PM   #1
Dekansnowman
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Sedan Space Grey

Chris at Boost Concepts. Excellent Support!

So at the expense of outing myself for overlooking a dumb detail during the Stage 2, I have to give compliments where they're due.

So I'm getting the original pump taken out and I'm at the last fill tube and I see the metal clamp that holds the tune on. Here I am trying to figure out how to do this and I finally decide I better look it up online before I break something. Then I remember hearing how support was great with he community so I figured I would give Chris a call. Sure enough, 3 rings in and he answers. He tells me immediately, "You see that green button? Squeeze that, should come right off."

Yep, sure enough he was right. I felt dumb, but also relieved that help was literally a phone call away. This is the type of support that will make me a repeat customer and believer in the community. I say kudos to Chris for not only building a great product at a fair price, but backing it up
PURE Stage 2 w/Inlet | Full E85 | Wedge Tuned | Alpina TCU | BMS Intake | Wagner 6" FMIC | VRSF Chargepipe | VRSF Downpipe | Boost Concepts Stage 2 LPFP | Fuel-It TBI | AEM Meth/Water | MFactory LSD | ST Coilovers | GFB DV Valve | N20 MAP
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2017, 12:48 AM   #2
Chris@BoostConcepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i, 2007 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekansnowman View Post
So at the expense of outing myself for overlooking a dumb detail during the Stage 2, I have to give compliments where they're due.

So I'm getting the original pump taken out and I'm at the last fill tube and I see the metal clamp that holds the tune on. Here I am trying to figure out how to do this and I finally decide I better look it up online before I break something. Then I remember hearing how support was great with he community so I figured I would give Chris a call. Sure enough, 3 rings in and he answers. He tells me immediately, "You see that green button? Squeeze that, should come right off."

Yep, sure enough he was right. I felt dumb, but also relieved that help was literally a phone call away. This is the type of support that will make me a repeat customer and believer in the community. I say kudos to Chris for not only building a great product at a fair price, but backing it up

Dekansnowman,

Thank you for the kind words! Sorry for the late reply, didn't catch this post on my radar! Glad you are squared away! Happy boosting!

Best regards,

Chris
Appreciate 0