Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Don't buy Renn Motorsport wheels

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

04-19-2016, 12:01 PM   #67
pinoye90
Banned
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 07-E90

SONICTUNING aka RENNMOTOSPORT, yeah we know!!! Let's make a new company, brand our own wheels made from garbage materials and sell for premium price. Who cares customers can't provethe quality
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 12:27 PM   #68
mmmnot
Custom User Title
Iran
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoye90 View Post
This thread makes me wish I never purchased anything form SONICTUNING... Lol
OK, I have an honest question - all bullshit aside.

I do have to agree with one thing you recently posted - the RENN website is whack and looks suspect. However, with that said - maybe there's a site redesign or a technical issue - but, maybe not.

That said, wouldn't you, which appears to value his earned money not research the company as deeply as you did post purchase, prior to your purchase?

This is just another reason I will gladly pay much more for a trusted with time brand, such as BBS.
      04-19-2016, 12:32 PM   #69
fravel
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue '06 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruddigger View Post
Why is this in the NA forum?
Because apparently OP's grasp of the English language is about as good as the receptionist at Sonic Tuning.

Quote:
What's funny is all the people thankful for the advice have never dealt with SONICTUNING and all the people who are backing them had great experience and are affiliates.. Interesting?!?! I guess I must be the only bad experience one.... Lmao
Interestingly enough I've never purchased anything from nor am I affiliated with Sonic Tuning or Renn Motorsport. I'm just a guy on a forum who has made observations about your thread.

My observation is that you're a dick, and I sincerely hope I never need to do business with you.
      04-19-2016, 12:46 PM   #70
pinoye90
Banned
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmnot
Quote:
This thread makes me wish I never purchased anything form SONICTUNING... Lol
OK, I have an honest question - all bullshit aside.

I do have to agree with one thing you recently posted - the RENN website is whack and looks suspect. However, with that said - maybe there's a site redesign or a technical issue - but, maybe not.

That said, wouldn't you, which appears to value his earned money not research the company as deeply as you did post purchase, prior to your purchase?

This is just another reason I will gladly pay much more for a trusted with time brand, such as BBS.
Your right man.. I know I should have went apex wheels
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 01:00 PM   #71
pinoye90
Banned
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruddigger View Post
Why is this in the NA forum?
Because apparently OP's grasp of the English language is about as good as the receptionist at Sonic Tuning.

Quote:
What's funny is all the people thankful for the advice have never dealt with SONICTUNING and all the people who are backing them had great experience and are affiliates.. Interesting?!?! I guess I must be the only bad experience one.... Lmao
Interestingly enough I've never purchased anything from nor am I affiliated with Sonic Tuning or Renn Motorsport. I'm just a guy on a forum who has made observations about your thread.

My observation is that you're a dick, and I sincerely hope I never need to do business with you.
What's your point??? My point is to warn others from making the same mistake I did buying from a garbage company.. From my observation is your the dick. Calling me out to prove what? Because I was ripped off for trusting a brand? Maybe you need to really think about your comments first.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 01:01 PM   #72
puppydax
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [0.00]
2016 Viper ACR  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
From my observation is you're the dick. Calling me out to prove what?
Quote:
...from making the same mistake I did buying from a garbage company.
Fixed.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 03:04 PM   #73
refugeeofwar
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Black 2011 BMW 328i xdrive

Garage List
My observation is that you bought a cheap rim, put it on a heavy car with a low, hard suspension, bent it on a pothole, and are somehow surprised that it happened. Then, instead of talking to the manufacturer of the rim or making a claim, whether it be with roadworks, your municipal council, or insurance company, you decided to hate on a supplier who's gone above-and-beyond to provide you with good customer service. I have never dealt with Sonictuning in my life, but I know from being a non-retarded consumer that they owe you nothing and the fact that Jose has offered you anything at all is amazing customer service/retention.

You're crazy for causing shit with them and even crazier for not taking their offers on a deal on new wheels, EVEN AFTER you talked shit about them.

On a side note, I'm honestly surprised you haven't just been banned for being such a dick to a respected sponsor of the site.

P.s. On top of the fact that it's just a dick thing to do, your English is F-ing terrible. You have no right to talk about the receptionist.
Appreciate 1
      04-19-2016, 03:16 PM   #74
puppydax
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [0.00]
2016 Viper ACR  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by refugeeofwar View Post
I have never dealt with Sonictuning in my life, but I know from being a non-retarded consumer that they owe you nothing and the fact that Jose has offered you anything at all is amazing customer service/retention.

P.s. On top of the fact that it's just a dick thing to do, your English is F-ing terrible. You have no right to talk about the receptionist.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 03:31 PM   #75
pinoye90
Banned
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugeeofwar
My observation is that you bought a cheap rim, put it on a heavy car with a low, hard suspension, bent it on a pothole, and are somehow surprised that it happened. Then, instead of talking to the manufacturer of the rim or making a claim, whether it be with roadworks, your municipal council, or insurance company, you decided to hate on a supplier who's gone above-and-beyond to provide you with good customer service. I have never dealt with Sonictuning in my life, but I know from being a non-retarded consumer that they owe you nothing and the fact that Jose has offered you anything at all is amazing customer service/retention.

You're crazy for causing shit with them and even crazier for not taking their offers on a deal on new wheels, EVEN AFTER you talked shit about them.

On a side note, I'm honestly surprised you haven't just been banned for being such a dick to a respected sponsor of the site.

Banned for what? Voicing my experience with a vendor that mistreated me as a paying customer. I have received no solutions from anyone with SONICTUNING until I went public with this issue.
I had to call them numerous times just to get some help. In fact I only received a call back after I told them I would just call my credit card company and dispute this matter unless they call me Back. Maybe next time they have an issue with a customer they should learn from this review. I have no idea who Jose is????
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 03:50 PM   #76
fravel
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue '06 330i

Quote:
What's your point??? My point is to warn others from making the same mistake I did buying from a garbage company.. From my observation is your the dick. Calling me out to prove what? Because I was ripped off for trusting a brand? Maybe you need to really think about your comments first.
Like I said before, my point is that nothing you have said in this thread has a shred of credibility to it, and every time you post you make yourself look dumber. Furthermore you have been hostile towards anyone who even suggests you might be in the wrong, which also isn't winning you any points.

If you want people to take you seriously, maybe you should start by giving reliable information and not trying to insult everyone who disagrees with you.
      04-19-2016, 04:35 PM   #77
refugeeofwar
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Banned for what?
For being incredibly rude and talking shit about the company not helping you while they're simultaneously trying to help you and for making shitty comments about a poor lady who speaks English as a second language, as it appears you do as well. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're just too dumb for proper grammar.

Quote:
I have no idea who Jose is????
Wow, this just confirms my previous suspicions. Do yourself a favour and look back through all of the comments in this thread from JOSE@SONICTUNING.COM. Jesus....

You are smearing the name of a reputable supplier because you went to them after you bent your shitty rim and claim you had poor customer service. Meanwhile, they are doing everything in their power to try and make you happy and you won't give them the time of day. Keep in mind that YOU BENDING YOUR RIM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUPPLIER!!! They aren't even the people that you talk about that. You have an issue with the quality of the rim, you talk to the people that made the rim, not the people that sold it to you. When I buy a BBS rim from a local performance shop and I suspect there's an issue with it, I call up BBS. I don't go back to the shop and piss on their window. Jesus man, get a grip.
Appreciate 1
      04-19-2016, 04:50 PM   #78
pinoye90
Banned
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugeeofwar
Quote:
Banned for what?
For being incredibly rude and talking shit about the company not helping you while they're simultaneously trying to help you and for making shitty comments about a poor lady who speaks English as a second language, as it appears you do as well. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're just too dumb for proper grammar.

Quote:
I have no idea who Jose is????
Wow, this just confirms my previous suspicions. Do yourself a favour and look back through all of the comments in this thread from JOSE@SONICTUNING.COM. Jesus....

You are smearing the name of a reputable supplier because you went to them after you bent your shitty rim and claim you had poor customer service. Meanwhile, they are doing everything in their power to try and make you happy and you won't give them the time of day. Keep in mind that YOU BENDING YOUR RIM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUPPLIER!!! They aren't even the people that you talk about that. You have an issue with the quality of the rim, you talk to the people that made the rim, not the people that sold it to you. When I buy a BBS rim from a local performance shop and I suspect there's an issue with it, I call up BBS. I don't go back to the shop and piss on their window. Jesus man, get a grip.
Can you email Jose for me? You seem really involved and protective..lmao you re so obvious!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 04:57 PM   #79
puppydax
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [0.00]
2016 Viper ACR  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Can you email Jose for me? You seem really involved and protective..lmao you re so obvious!!!
No, you're just dumb and can't see it, so it's taking half of the forum's members to tell you that you're dumb. You're not simply "voicing your opinion", you're bashing them and not willing to work with them although they're sticking a hand out. You continue to talk crap about them, it's obvious they've tried to help more than they should have for you being verbally abusive. Stop being a kid and grow up. I see you're taking the American route here, blaming everyone else and expecting a hand out.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 05:05 PM   #80
El Cheapo Loco
douchebaggo
Rep
Drives: stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugeeofwar View Post
look back through all of the comments in this thread from JOSE@SONICTUNING.COM. Jesus....
So is it Jose or Jesus? Which is it???
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 05:12 PM   #81
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
what the hell happened today.. this thread needs to be nuked

Alpine MSS Stage 2+ E30 tune|MST Intakes|VRSF Single Mid Pipe|Agency Power Intercooler|VTT Full solution crank hub fix
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #82
justpete
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i '19 M6

Garage List
2019 BMW M6  [10.00]
2011 BMW 328i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
from orbit
2011 E90 328i 6MT, BMW Aero, CF hood/boot, PI+CAI+RM+3IM+BPC, SS+CI528+ThermoTec+SS#1+2XBurns, AKG 75D eng/trans, Al/Delrin diff/RS, CM 850, UCP, CAE, AKG DSSR, DiffsOnline 3.91 30/90 LSD+BW cooler, C&R, Setrab, Accusump, AST 3-way+Swift, Aurora PR+BW spherical, Vorshlag CPs, M3 brace+UR bar, ARC-8 18x8.5, 255 R1R, RB/CSL rotors+cooling, 135i calipers, RS29, RT700, Safecraft, OMP HTE-R+804F+QD Superquadro, 6pt cage+FIA, Braille, RT DL1Mk3
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 06:35 PM   #83
refugeeofwar
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
Agreed, and the OP in the process.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 08:15 PM   #84
e90ca
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i M-Sport

I'm not taking any sides in this thread, but I just wanted to say that I also bought some bbs lm reps from sonic tuning and they lasted me 4 yrs without any problems and customer service from them was normal and no issues. Good luck with getting this resolved!
      04-19-2016, 09:30 PM   #85
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
You're just digging a deeper hole. Nobody here agrees with you but you made your point so move on. And frankly I don't think anybody even cares for you to be compensated at this point given your attitude.

Based on your handle I take it you're Filipino. If some person walked into your family business and complained how your mom or grandmother couldn't speak a lick to save her life and you thus concluded the business was incompetent, I'm sure you'd be offended. It's of no relevance and makes you look ignorant.

Last edited by 3002 tii; 04-19-2016 at 09:38 PM..
Appreciate 1
      04-19-2016, 09:39 PM   #86
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
OP also said putting headers on our cars was rice

I remember that like it was yesterday.

Alpine MSS Stage 2+ E30 tune|MST Intakes|VRSF Single Mid Pipe|Agency Power Intercooler|VTT Full solution crank hub fix
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 10:19 PM   #87
pinoye90
Banned
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3002 tii
You're just digging a deeper hole. Nobody here agrees with you but you made your point so move on. And frankly I don't think anybody even cares for you to be compensated at this point given your attitude.

Based on your handle I take it you're Filipino. If some person walked into your family business and complained how your mom or grandmother couldn't speak a lick to save her life and you thus concluded the business was incompetent, I'm sure you'd be offended. It's of no relevance and makes you look ignorant.
If I had my own business this wouldn't happen. I would have taken care of the problem at that point in time.
Me being Filipino has nothing to do with anything..
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 10:21 PM   #88
pinoye90
Banned
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.
OP also said putting headers on our cars was rice

I remember that like it was yesterday.
Putting catless headers on Bmw does sound ricey and what?
Appreciate 0