E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Zaino - Second Time Around

10-08-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
BoomerM3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M3

Zaino - Second Time Around

About 5 months ago, I used Zaino AIO on my (then new) 318i. I followed it with Z5 - about once per month. The car is garaged, but this is Florida - hot & humid.

I think the car is due another application of AIO. My question: Do I have to strip the polish? Or do I just wash and start the AIO process again?

How do I know how much AIO to apply - I suspect it didn't use enough the first time.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2008, 07:40 AM   #2
jzcrna
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

go to http://www.zainostore.com; Email Sal, the owner as he always replies promptly with specific answers. I do not think that you need to strip anything off. Just repeating the process would be fine. You might want to pick up some Z-CS to top everything off. This stuff lasts for months and adds good protection from UV rays and elements.

John
Appreciate 0