E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Ext Warranty Transferable? Found the Perfect 335i but Want 100k Warranty...

01-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
Rex32
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i x-drive

Ext Warranty Transferable? Found the Perfect 335i but Want 100k Warranty...

Hey Guys,

I think I found the perfect 335, it is located only an hour from me and has every option I wanted (and even a few more) but my only concern is the warranty...

The car has 44k miles already and I really want the 100k mile warranty. What is the best way to add this? Could I have the ext warranty added before purchasing the car and then have it transferred into my name or is the ext warranty not transferable?

Also, what is the process for having the car certified? I know not every car can be, but if it can be, how much does this usually cost?

Edit: I'm basically just looking for the best way to cover this car if I do purchase it...

Thanks,

Mike
Appreciate 0