E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Louder engine, car is slower after coding

03-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
bmwnubie
Rep
Drives: 2008 335XI JET BLACK

Louder engine, car is slower after coding

2008 335xi 4-door.

The other day I programmed corner delete and digital speedometer, they both worked but after that was done, the engine is louder when accelerating, and when I press the gas hard, the car doesn't respond quick enough. I can just hear the engine roar and the car barely speeds up until later. There's also a wobble sound when braking, not from the brakes, but from the engine compartment...almost like when tires are bad. All these problems didn't exist until after the programming. What could cause all this?

So today I updated the SP-daten-e90 to v48.1 and updated some modules to the car hoping to fix the issues.

JBBF
EKP
RDC
DSC
FZD
FRM

Couldn't update DME/DDE or CAS, KOMBI as it says Assembly ID not found in WINkfp.
Appreciate 0