E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Hit and Run? - Need Body Shop in Miami (Story+Pics Inside)

07-26-2012, 04:38 AM   #1
LivinLrge
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition

Garage List
2021 BMW M4 Comp  [0.00]
2011 335is  [10.00]
Hit and Run? - Need Body Shop in Miami (Story+Pics Inside)

So I get back from a lunch meeting at the office yesterday, jump on a conference call and one my direct reports comes into the office and told me he was taking his lunch and our meeting we had scheduled had to be pushed back. Ok, no big deal. I walk back to my desk after the call and one my other colleagues comes over and says man did you get some new pin striping done to your car? I said no, what the hell are you talking about lol? He goes man, go take a look at your car...

I go down to the parking garage and find out their is paint missing from the front right of my bumper. . .

So I go down to security and of course they are completely useless, none of the cameras were covering the area of my car was in and the camera that is on that floor has such a poor resolution you can just barley make out the model of the car. So I thought to myself FML; 2nd car that I owned in 12 months gets hit in my work garage. I end up looking at every car in the building (7 Floors) and find out who it was. Worst and Best part is I know who owns the car that hit me. It turns out to be the same employee who told me he needed to grab lunch and postpone our meeting earlier in this story (scroll up to the top). So Long story short, he took ownership of it and is going to fix it, and he is still going to be working for me.

I need a good body shop in Miami, I had a real bad experience with the girlfriends car and I want to avoid that. I was just going to take it to BMW but even their body shops down here have some bad reviews. Who do you all recommend? If its in Fort Lauderdale that's fine too, I just want someone who is going to make look it brand new. The white bmw is me, and the black is his bmw.
Attached Images

Last edited by LivinLrge; 07-26-2012 at 04:46 AM.. Reason: Pics didnt upload
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #2
zachar3
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 328i

chino's ink off of bird. best work ive seen and very fair prices
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

yea take it to chino's Ink, I always send all my friends and customers there! Including the guy who posted above me!

ask for Jack tell him Dominic Scheer sent you there.
Appreciate 1
LivinLrge201.00