E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > *Rare Euro Glacier Silver trim (for all E92 LCI iDrive). PRICE DROP.

05-27-2015, 12:04 PM   #23
dbworld4k
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: '12 M3

Garage List
2002 BMW M5  [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
What are you like the BMW god now? At least I'm man enough to not deny the fact that I was wrong. After all, I'm in the US, not in Canada like you, where we do not even get to see the lighter version of the trim. But your cockiness, think you know it all attitude really shines through your posts. I mean come on, I had to make a follow up comment since it seems like you got more butthurt about the posts I made than me being wrong
You're doing a horrible job at trying to save face. It's kind of sad to be honest...

I wasn't butthurt at all. Just because I am capable of using facts to prove a point doesn't make me a "BMW God." I didn't even say anything inflammatory to you whatsoever - other people looking at this thread made those comments. I wonder why...

And don't kid yourself, you made the follow up post to try and flame me, not just admit you were wrong. None of my posts said anything about me being offended. If you think correcting someone's baseless comments with clear cut facts makes constitutes being "butthurt," then you've got bigger things to worry about...

If you really wanted to be a man about it, you'd have simply admitted you were wrong and ended it there - no harm, no foul. Instead, you chose to make silly remarks about "loving the attention," and "go back to driving my IS." Look at 335iNavyGuy's posts before you. That is how a man admit's his mistake and moves on with his life.

You are the one who came back in here to get into a pissing contest and I won't indulge you in that.

But hey, tell yourself whatever you want. Thanks for the free bumps.

Last edited by dbworld4k; 05-27-2015 at 12:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2015, 01:08 PM   #24
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
You're doing a horrible job at trying to save face. It's kind of sad to be honest...

I wasn't butthurt at all. Just because I am capable of using facts to prove a point doesn't make me a "BMW God." I didn't even say anything inflammatory to you whatsoever - other people looking at this thread made those comments. I wonder why...

And don't kid yourself, you made the follow up post to try and flame me, not just admit you were wrong. None of my posts said anything about me being offended. If you think correcting someone's baseless comments with clear cut facts makes constitutes being "butthurt," then you've got bigger things to worry about...

If you really wanted to be a man about it, you'd have simply admitted you were wrong and ended it there - no harm, no foul. Instead, you chose to make silly remarks about "loving the attention," and "go back to driving my IS." Look at 335iNavyGuy's posts before you. That is how a man admit's his mistake and moves on with his life.

You are the one who came back in here to get into a pissing contest and I won't indulge you in that.

But hey, tell yourself whatever you want. Thanks for the free bumps.
I'm already enjoying myself, so sorry to disappoint you with that. And me, trying to save face? Hahaha! Who do I have to impress on the internet, on a forum, that is going downhill horribly? It's a bunch of kids on here, hence my post from earlier today... You know, the one that got your attention even though it was aimed toward the people saying that I got "owned" and that they had a good laugh? My posts were not geared to you until you named me a fool, over an incorrect assumption on my part that once again I did not deny. You are the one trying to start a pissing match. I'm just over here getting a good laugh and getting paid while I do it. But hey some people have to be right 100% of the time or they throw a fit like a little baby not getting his toys.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2015, 02:03 PM   #25
Silver99GSX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i X-Drive M-Sport

My 11' E90 M-Sport (US Version) came with the Glacier Silver (Which is the lighter one), So if you ever want to sell just the Ash tray cover once again just let me know. I have now ordered 4 covers and each one (With the right part #) I'm still getting the Dark Glacier Silver. It's killing me cause all I want to do is add on my Sun glass holder to my non-smoker packaged car. Lol
      05-27-2015, 02:35 PM   #26
dbworld4k
Banned
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2002 BMW M5  [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver99GSX
My 11' E90 M-Sport (US Version) came with the Glacier Silver (Which is the lighter one), So if you ever want to sell just the Ash tray cover once again just let me know. I have now ordered 4 covers and each one (With the right part #) I'm still getting the Dark Glacier Silver. It's killing me cause all I want to do is add on my Sun glass holder to my non-smoker packaged car. Lol
Sorry dude, would love to help but it doesn't make sense to break up a complete set.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2015, 03:29 PM   #27
LangJai
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i RWD 6MT

Quote:
What are you like the BMW god now? At least I'm man enough to not deny the fact that I was wrong. After all, I'm in the US, not in Canada like you, where we do not even get to see the lighter version of the trim. But your cockiness, think you know it all attitude really shines through your posts. I mean come on, I had to make a follow up comment since it seems like you got more butthurt about the posts I made than me being wrong
"But your cockiness, think you know it all attitude really shines through your posts."

tbh, I see this in YOU more than dbworld4k, from a third party's perspective...sorta

free bump, silver glacier ftw!
Appreciate 1
      05-28-2015, 06:19 PM   #28
skrelnik
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw

Free bump from this guy cause this post my me laugh out loud. SUHleen is the one in need of an attitude change.

Quote:
Haha, I will post a picture when I get home. You don't even have an IS how can you confirm? The shade is exactly the same, unless my work monitor settings are off. Looks just like your first pic
Quote:
Appreciate 1
      05-29-2015, 06:59 AM   #29
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrelnik View Post
Free bump from this guy cause this post my me laugh out loud. SUHleen is the one in need of an attitude change.
The fact that I don't even care makes this stuff even more amusing. I thought I was done but I'm actually enjoying seeing how many people are taking the time to throw in their two cents
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2015, 01:35 PM   #30
dbworld4k
Banned
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2002 BMW M5  [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
I love how you say you don't care yet continuously keep checking in to make posts.Oh boy, the irony... You do care. You care enough to keep posting again and again, just to remind us that you don't care and throw in some emoticons to downplay your denial.

You're not fooling anyone, kiddo. Just look at the third party comments in this thread.
Appreciate 3
      05-31-2015, 09:35 PM   #31
dbworld4k
Banned
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2002 BMW M5  [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
PMs replied! Looking to sell this soon as a replacement set is on the way
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2015, 11:24 AM   #32
dbworld4k
Banned
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2002 BMW M5  [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Bump.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2015, 01:04 PM   #33
mike5809
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335i M-Sport [LeMans Blue]

Garage List
I see this is on ebay - PM me your reserve or bottom price if you dont mind.

Thanks!

'11 335i M-Sport xDrive Coupe [LMB] COBB V3 & PTF Tune | E45 |4in BERK DP | VRSF 5in FMIC | BMS Intake | ER CP | Exotics Tuning CF Lip | CF Diffuser | Eibach Springs | Bilstein Shocks
'07 BMW 335i Coupe & BMW Z4 3.0i - Gone
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2015, 09:17 AM   #34
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
I love how you say you don't care yet continuously keep checking in to make posts.Oh boy, the irony... You do care. You care enough to keep posting again and again, just to remind us that you don't care and throw in some emoticons to downplay your denial.

You're not fooling anyone, kiddo. Just look at the third party comments in this thread.
I don't mind being on the clock and taking the time to do this

Free bump for the haters!
Appreciate 0