E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Girlfriend that goes clubbing.

06-25-2011, 12:55 AM   #45
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Welcome to my first post Vanity, glad you're white knight opinion changed and you saw what I saw from the first post. I didnt throw that opinion out of no where because im damaged and hate women, in fact I love women but each one for a short period of time . I analyzed what he said, factored in he is Asian, and that she is too.
      06-25-2011, 01:25 AM   #46
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Welcome to my first post Vanity, glad you're white knight opinion changed and you saw what I saw from the first post. I didnt throw that opinion out of no where because im damaged and hate women, in fact I love women but each one for a short period of time . I analyzed what he said, factored in he is Asian, and that she is too.

I never thought you were damaged or hate women. But after factoring OP's height and his age, and her age, I've come to the same conclusion.

OP maybe she doesn't want to commit cause women at this age are too shallow about height. Maybe her dream is to have a taller boyfriend. You think I'm crazy. It's probably a huge factor. She might be looking for a taller guy at the club who's as well-off as you are. Just sayin'.
      06-25-2011, 01:26 AM   #47
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

I don't trust girls. I use them for what I can get and never commit to them. I would be telling them why they are different and special from the rest meanwhile I'm wondering what color panties they are wearing. I've been fucked over way too many times to make myself dependent on a girl. Here's a nice quote to inspire you from "Heat", 1994, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
      06-25-2011, 01:28 AM   #48
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine3 View Post
I don't trust girls. I use them for what I can get and never commit to them. I would be telling them why they are different and special from the rest meanwhile I'm wondering what color panties they are wearing. I've been fucked over way too many times to make myself dependent on a girl. Here's a nice quote to inspire you from "Heat", 1994, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
That's a horrible quote.
      06-25-2011, 01:28 AM   #49
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I never thought you were damaged or hate women. But after factoring OP's height and his age, and her age, I've come to the same conclusion.

OP maybe she doesn't want to commit cause women at this age are too shallow about height. Maybe her dream is to have a taller boyfriend. You think I'm crazy. It's probably a huge factor. She might be looking for a taller guy at the club who's as well-off as you are. Just sayin'.
Or she is just young and knows that there is a lot of men out there, why waste it with just a cool guy(assuming the best for OP), when you have many possible options waiting to meet you(although the club is far fetched to meet serious relationship material). OP you should be doing what she is doing, only better. Women can feel confidence, and they can feel when you dont have it.

Edit: She is also afraid to let OP down, she is hoping he finds someone.

OP start talking to her less and less and see how she responds, dont drop cold turkey because she will wonder what happened. Just taper off slowly and see what happens, my guess is it wont be a big deal for her. PLEASE BE THE ONE TO WALK AWAY, walk away with some dignity and confidence. Dont be the ex holding on to nothing and the "memories"

Last edited by CollinsE90; 06-25-2011 at 01:35 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 01:33 AM   #50
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

Quote:
OP's Youtube Channel:

I think he's the short Asian in video? And OP is this is you... I'm gonna assume you're in second year now (since the project was for a 100-level Chinese course) and your girlfriend is the same age. In which case, she's probably into some serious clubbing and not a "real" dancer but likes to dance. So she actually might be trying to find other guys, or is just an attention whore.

Anyways.... go find someone new. And umm... this is a shitty video... BTW is she one of the girls in the video?

And I think this is what the OP looks like if this is his photo: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HuangYiChao

I dunno why I did that. Hrm... But your name returns alot in Google Search?? Anyways, lose the Asian bed-head hairstyle and get a girl that respects you properly.
Thats not her but shit lol never thought anyone would find that video I made. Possibly the stupidest thing I had ever done.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 01:34 AM   #51
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Or she is just young and knows that there is a lot of men out there, why waste it with just a cool guy(assuming the best for OP), when you have many possible options waiting to meet you(although the club is far fetched to meet serious relationship material). OP you should be doing what she is doing, only better. Women can feel confidence, and they can feel when you dont have it.
Judging by how she doesn't even want a relationship with OP, who I'm assuming has nice baller status at his age driving an M3, I think going to the club and having flings is all this girl is into atm. Clubs = Attention. My female clubbing friends don't go back there everynight because they love their ear-drums blown or buying over-priced shots. It's attention from men and physical touching. They always tell me otherwise though
      06-25-2011, 01:38 AM   #52
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangYiChao View Post
Thats not her but shit lol never thought anyone would find that video I made. Possibly the stupidest thing I had ever done.
You mean next to dating this girl, right?
      06-25-2011, 01:41 AM   #53
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
You mean next to dating this girl, right?
Well I originally only wanted to just fuck her and just shit like that. Never really ever into relationships. All I used to do was just get ass and move on but the one time I actually wanted a relationship it fucked me over hah. Now that I thought of it, I pretty much only wanted a relationship with her because she was great in bed. btw that chick in that vid is not even close man... those two are beat as fuck.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 01:43 AM   #54
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Judging by how she doesn't even want a relationship with OP, who I'm assuming has nice baller status at his age driving an M3, I think going to the club and having flings is all this girl is into atm. Clubs = Attention. My female clubbing friends don't go back there everynight because they love their ear-drums blown or buying over-priced shots. It's attention from men and physical touching. They always tell me otherwise though
Majority of girls have no confidence, we as men have been their confidence builder by complimenting them, holding the door, paying for meals, telling them how pretty they are for many years. We have created them going to clubs just to get attention, because if you walked into a club and girls were flirting with you all night, buying you drinks you would do the same.

Even the most innocent/sweet girl enjoys a compliment.

OP I know you wont listen to our advice, you will follow your gut, because when you're emotionally attached no one can tell you the truth because you wont listen anyways. I wish you the best and if you have more questions feel free to shoot a PM or post updates in this thread.
      06-25-2011, 01:44 AM   #55
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:

Edit: She is also afraid to let OP down, she is hoping he finds someone.

OP start talking to her less and less and see how she responds, dont drop cold turkey because she will wonder what happened. Just taper off slowly and see what happens, my guess is it wont be a big deal for her. PLEASE BE THE ONE TO WALK AWAY, walk away with some dignity and confidence. Dont be the ex holding on to nothing and the "memories"
She's fucking clingy as hell man... When I am out with the guys or doing some shit she keeps asking me where I am and what I am doing... If I do the same she gets pissy and annoying... basically the same as me. I tried it before.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 01:45 AM   #56
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Well I originally only wanted to just fuck her and just shit like that. Never really ever into relationships. All I used to do was just get ass and move on but the one time I actually wanted a relationship it fucked me over hah. Now that I thought of it, I pretty much only wanted a relationship with her because she was great in bed. btw that chick in that vid is not even close man... those two are beat as fuck.
Well if you don't want it anymore now then, just keep it as is?

When was the last time you saw her in person and how long has she been in Taiwan. >2 months and just drop it man. Is she there till sept when school starts?
      06-25-2011, 01:46 AM   #57
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
They got good in bed somehow man, think about that. You shouldnt be looking for a relationship. Look to have a good time and let your emotions be the last thing you show. The right girl will come along and want YOU. You should be the one making the decision to date, not them. Girls want a man that is a challenge to "wife up", not a guy as soon as they meet you want to start a relationship. They want a challenge, give them one.
      06-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #58
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Majority of girls have no confidence, we as men have been their confidence builder by complimenting them, holding the door, paying for meals, telling them how pretty they are for many years. We have created them going to clubs just to get attention, because if you walked into a club and girls were flirting with you all night, buying you drinks you would do the same.

Even the most innocent/sweet girl enjoys a compliment.

OP I know you wont listen to our advice, you will follow your gut, because when you're emotionally attached no one can tell you the truth because you wont listen anyways. I wish you the best and if you have more questions feel free to shoot a PM or post updates in this thread.
Well I thought about dumping her and moving on a few times. I think I might actually do it when I finally get my new car... she keeps fucking up my M3. Burnt my car 3 times or more with a cig.. spilled fucking starbucks everywhere, and hit other peoples door with mine.. I get mad and she goes blah blah blah your car is more important to me... I feel bad for my M3
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #59
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
She's fucking clingy as hell man... When I am out with the guys or doing some shit she keeps asking me where I am and what I am doing... If I do the same she gets pissy and annoying... basically the same as me. I tried it before.
I never understand why girls get pissy and annoyed when you ask them about their day. It's just conversation? It's not like they're saying anything else super fantastic to keep the dialogue moving... They always assume we're clingy and desperate? I dunno.
      06-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #60
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Clingy=insecurity. You start the thread and change who she is over the course of it. She cant be "clingy" and not wanting to date, its one or the other.
      06-25-2011, 01:48 AM   #61
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Well if you don't want it anymore now then, just keep it as is?

When was the last time you saw her in person and how long has she been in Taiwan. >2 months and just drop it man. Is she there till sept when school starts?
She goes back every break Summer, Winter, Spring. Last time I saw her was.. the 9th. Other than that we see each other in person pretty much everyday.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 01:50 AM   #62
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Well I thought about dumping her and moving on a few times. I think I might actually do it when I finally get my new car... she keeps fucking up my M3. Burnt my car 3 times or more with a cig.. spilled fucking starbucks everywhere, and hit other peoples door with mine.. I get mad and she goes blah blah blah your car is more important to me... I feel bad for my M3
You let a girl in second year DRIVE YOUR M3 AND BURN HOLES IN IT? Omfg, and then you let her tell you who you can or cannot hang around? And you're worried about not being with this clingy annoying chick for tomorrow and the future?

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE OP. I feel so bad for the car

P.S. I have no idea why getting a new car has any relevance to dumping a girl you're frustrated over? If you delay it till the next thing happens, and then the next thing after that, and after that, it'll never happen. Then we'll see another thread here about how she went apeshit on you when you broke it off a year later and she poured paint thinner all over your M3.

Okay, maybe not that extreme.
      06-25-2011, 01:51 AM   #63
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Clingy=insecurity. You start the thread and change who she is over the course of it. She cant be "clingy" and not wanting to date, its one or the other.
Dude trust me on this but she is a fucking weird person man... This is why I started this thread because I don't know wtf is going on. Majority of the time she is fucking clingy or something and other times shes like a bitch. She's like bipolar with cute and sexy/fucking beast bitch.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 01:52 AM   #64
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
You let a girl in second year DRIVE YOUR M3 AND BURN HOLES IN IT? Omfg, and then you let her tell you who you can or cannot hang around? And you're worried about not being with this clingy annoying chick for tomorrow and the future?

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE OP. I feel so bad for the car
She doesnt drive manual haha... its my passenger seat side.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 01:54 AM   #65
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Simple, stop thinking about it and just walk away. She is just a good fuck and everyday you waste with her is one less you have to find new ones.

Also instead of finding a good fuck, find a good girl and teach her .
      06-25-2011, 01:56 AM   #66
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Simple, stop thinking about it and just walk away. She is just a good fuck and everyday you waste with her is one less you have to find new ones.

Also instead of finding a good fuck, find a good girl and teach her .
haha yeah. Well when Aug, Oct comes around I'll make my final decision or not. Dont want her to fuck up my new car. Anyways going to use the next month to go hunting.
Appreciate 0