E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2012 135i 6MT with ~48k miles w/ extended warranty

12-11-2017, 11:07 AM   #1
StuOne19
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 335i xD 6mt, F15 X5 xD35i

2012 135i 6MT with ~48k miles w/ extended warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I'm cross posting this from 1addicts because I thought some users over here may be interested in my car as well.

I'm strongly considering selling my 135i and moving on to something more practical that the wife approves of... probably an X3. If you're looking to buy now, in the near future, or even just mildly interested: comment and send me a PM. I'm open to offers. Right now I'm listing it at $18,000 or best offer.

2012 BMW 135i 6-speed manual with just over 48k miles located in Chicago
VIN: WBAUC9C58CVM12451

Space Gray Metallic with black boston leather interior
Equipped with M sport package, premium package, cold weather package, HiFi audio... basically everything except navigation and convenience package

I have a transferable (for a reasonable $50) extended warranty with Ally (purchased for about $3k) that expires at ~75k miles in August of 2019. The policy is exclusionary and covers essentially everything except typical wear and tear parts. I've already used the warranty to replace the stereo amplifier, entire engine, and headlight motor module.

The exterior is 8/10 with a light scratch on the driver rear quarter panel and a scuff/scratch on the rear bumper. A shop quoted $500 to completely repaint the rear bumper. The car has a clear bra on the front bumper, edge of the hood, and side mirrors.

The interior is 8/10 with a few small spots on the dash and some wear spots on the rear seats which were there when I purchased the car in August of 2016.

I'd consider it to be almost full bolt on (just needs an FMIC):
jb4
vrsf catless downpipe with vrsf dp fix (passed emissions in IL in July)
bms intake
vrsf charge pipe
lux h8 180 angel eyes
tune2air bluetooth adapter
35% tint
full sets of bmw carpeted and rubber floor mats
bmw rubber trunk mat

I do have the stock intake, downpipe, charge pipe, and angel eye bulbs.
Additionally, I have a set of 18x8 Rial wheels with Blizzaks that have only seen 2 winters that I'm interested in selling for $500. These are now currently mounted on the car

In late August, I took the car to the shop because it was making some odd noises and was soon due for an oil change. They found a lot of metal in the oil pan and the shop recommended an engine replacement. Fortunately, this was covered 98% by the extended warranty and the engine was installed on 9/15/16 and has been worry free for the past 1,000 miles. I have all of the paperwork and can provide any additional details you may need.

the pictures below are from the original listing of the vehicle:
View post on imgur.com

Appreciate 0
      12-11-2017, 11:08 AM   #2
StuOne19
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 335i xD 6mt, F15 X5 xD35i

Appreciate 0