E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > New Owner - some questions

04-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
isosunrise
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi

New Owner - some questions

So I just picked up my 2009 335i (with xdrive) last Tuesday and i love it! Always wanted a e46 coupe (white black) but could never find the right one. Nevertheless picked this up and couldn't be happier. Before this I had a c300 and before that an TL, and before that an A4, guess you can say ive been around the block a few times.

Anyway so this cars great, im the second owner and the first owner was a girl who really took care of the car- just put run flats on it a few weeks before she traded it in

I am encountering a few problems first being I cant get the idrive "music collection" to load. I have been reading threads on clearing the memory and using your usb stick in the glove to import music. It imports fine but once I remove the stick (or cd) after import I am unable to display the music that should be in the drive. It will cycle through the songs, I cant see the track or even skip to the next one. All I get in every menu is "please wait"

Am I missing something here?

Next issue is my Adaptive headlight warning comes on from time to time however isnt consistent. For example I can drive the car at night for while and nothing, then boom it pops up. Turn the car off, wait 10 minutes, start it back up and drive- no problem. Seems like anyone who has this issue has it all the time not just randomly like I do. I thought about getting a new module for the adaptive headlight but its 230 and Im not even sure thats the problem.

Any input would be great.

Otherwise the cars a beast and everything pretty copacetic for now. Oh PS heres a pic
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
zipstic
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335xi

Garage List
2008 335xi Coupe  [10.00]
I have no clue about either of your questions, but it's great to have another 335 xDrive/xi coupe owner on the forum! Nice looking car!
      04-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #3
isosunrise
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipstic View Post
I have no clue about either of your questions, but it's great to have another 335 xDrive/xi coupe owner on the forum! Nice looking car!
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #4
Eugeinus
Major
Rep
Drives: 13' Audi A6

Does the car have warranty? If so, take it to the dealer for those issues - hard to say what they are otherwise - battery maybe?