Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Square winter setup on my 335d, WS70 + MR118

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

11-01-2014, 08:13 AM   #1
mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Garage List
2011 BMW 335d  [0.00]
Square winter setup on my 335d, WS70 + MR118

Grabbed a set of 205/50/17 WS70s from tire rack for what I felt was a pretty good deal. Mounted them to 17x8 MR118s. The dry traction is HORRIBLE (so much flex in the corners, spin under moderate rolling acceleration) as expected, but I'm pretty excited to see how they handle the wet/cold stuff.

Contrary to what I had read on here, my OE center caps fit these wheels perfectly

A few pics

And either my time at the gym has been crazy productive, or these tires arent nearly as strong as what I'm used to lugging around, or this was just a bad tire...I wasn't flexing the sidewall that hard while removing it from the OE wheel Have to buy another now

The tire's I'm used to throwing around...

Appreciate 0