E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > My New Car

08-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #45
misterS3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X70 on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisme View Post
I put my iPhone in my shirt top pocket. If I use a thin case, it does not fall out.
If i wore a shirt to my work they'll assume i'm firing someone!

But even in my days down in Canary Wharf i don't think any of my shirts have top pockets

Quote:

Driving to Warwick this week, I was using a "Ka" which has no Sat Nav, so I put the route into my iPhone and used the GPS as a Sat Nav unit and it worked fine.
That's pretty handy

Quote:

Texting is fast on the iPhone, much easier that I thought it would be and the self correcting software works well.
I've tried it and its okay for occasional use - but i touch text and text alot/fast and it was pretty poor. It's the same reason i wouldn't want a Qwerty keyboard on my phone. Fine for touch typing when they are full-size but more difficult to use when they are phone size.

Quote:

I agree that the camera and lack of video is pants! But, to me the pluses outweigh the minuses.
I was trying to work out what really matters in a phone for me as i'll probably retrograde for the beemer...and its basically
telephone
texting
camera / video

i upgraded the n95 and all the upload to blog stuff didn't interest me at all.

I think i'm brand new on retro
Appreciate 0