Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Pilot Sport PS2 ZP... Where to go from here

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

12-02-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
eloo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe (Stock)

Question Pilot Sport PS2 ZP... Where to go from here

I've gotten I think 25,000 out of these tires so far... hard to say since I'm third owner (2nd was CPO). The fronts can probably go another 5-10K and the rears < 5K. They're definitely getting louder, but overall pleased with the grip and they look pretty alright.

What would you guys recommend on my 18" wheels? Should I just wrap them in a new set of these? Is that OK life out of these tires?

front

rear
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #2
Meeni
Gateropode
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i 06

That's a lot of life from a set of PS2. I loved them. Got the PSS as replacement, because rated 30 kmiles instead of 15 (if I remember well) for the PS2. The feel is even better, I know its hard to believe it can get better than that. So far they seem to hold the longer life promise, while delivering first class grip.

You could go to PS2 again (they are really good), but I think the PSS make more sense financially. Cost more upfront, but last longer, so overall you save.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 01:34 AM   #3
eloo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe (Stock)

Cool. I definitely will stay with Michelin, so PSS will be looked at. Thanks
Appreciate 0