E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Trouble Code P112C on 2007 335i? Anyone?

04-23-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
Noxious335
07 335i Sedan Alpina White
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Alpine White

Trouble Code P112C on 2007 335i? Anyone?

So my "service engine soon" light came on. The car was still driving like normal, but I needed to get the safety and emissions done so I took it to a shop. I told the mechanic about the light and I also told him that I had a JB Quick Install chip on the car. I wanted to see if he could tell me what the code was. It came up as an unknown code P0112C. I can't find information on this code anywhere. I knew I was going to need to take it into the dealer so I decided to take the JuiceBox off. I was surprised to find that the protective box shielding it had fallen off, leaving the hardware exposed. I must not have tightened the screws down well enough. At the very least I should have used lock tight to secure it. So I took the JB off and had him attempt to clear the code so I could see if it came back up again. He couldn't clear the code.... is that normal? I'm getting ready to take it in to the dealership. Can anyone shed any light on the code, or any special precautions I should take before taking the car in (in terms of keeping my warranty)?
      04-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #2
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

Intake Air Temperature Circuit Low Input