E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Need help replacing a JBBE module

07-26-2016, 07:00 PM   #1
disalexmate
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 328i coupe (e92-n51)

Need help replacing a JBBE module

E92 328i 2009 N51
long story short, my sunroof drain was leaking into the battery bay. One day car stalls and enters limp mode , found about 3 inches of water in the battery bay, terminals corroded.I replaced the junction box the sits on top of the battery and the all cables connected to the battery. Car runs fine but I'm having electrical troubles including; fuel always shows empty, wipers dont work along with all door locks and A/C is not blowing cold air. Reading the Bentley Manual I confirmed it was a faulty JBBE module the sits under the fuse box in the glove compartment. I have a laptop with INPA , NCSexpert, and Winkfp all install and working to program the new module. 61359187533 is part # of the faulty JBBE module but it doesn't show up in realoem. Is there a newer version of the JBBE module? Any help is much appreciated.
Appreciate 0