E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > My biggest gratitude to Alan************.com

07-05-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
YoYosE90
Lurking Member and prior E46Fanatic
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '08 AW 6MT 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.90]
My biggest gratitude to Alan************.com

It's been about 4 years since I was last serious in the car scene with my E46, and when I got my E90, I fell out of it due to work schedules and getting sent all over the world multiple times. Well I felt its time to come out of the dark again, and Alan has made it so easy. Having a family and an expensive hobby has transformed me into a penny pinching pain in the @$$, but Alan persevered and stuck through with me providing me with technical guidance/advise as well as working with me to help me transform my car to the vision I have in store. His care for the customer shows with his quick replies and back and forth messages about suspension setups/guide and pricing. I also had an issue with payment (im currently not in the area), and luckily Alan was able to hook me up with a plan in order for me to receive his limited time offer/deal in time and get my order in and shipped off as soon as he can. This shows as a great testament to the above and beyond service Alan is prepared to provide, and I am thankful to have dealt with him. Thank you Alan for the KW V2s and the OUTSTANDING customer service!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
skys the limit
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Alan is good people! Fabian
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Thank you for the order & your business, we appreciate it very much! Alan does a great job like you said at being very quick on replies. It's a testiment to his dedication & work ethic and I'm glad to see that it's being appreciated not just by myself but by so many of his customers!

- Mike Brown, Co-Founder & CEO
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2011, 01:14 AM   #4
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYosE90 View Post
It's been about 4 years since I was last serious in the car scene with my E46, and when I got my E90, I fell out of it due to work schedules and getting sent all over the world multiple times. Well I felt its time to come out of the dark again, and Alan has made it so easy. Having a family and an expensive hobby has transformed me into a penny pinching pain in the @$$, but Alan persevered and stuck through with me providing me with technical guidance/advise as well as working with me to help me transform my car to the vision I have in store. His care for the customer shows with his quick replies and back and forth messages about suspension setups/guide and pricing. I also had an issue with payment (im currently not in the area), and luckily Alan was able to hook me up with a plan in order for me to receive his limited time offer/deal in time and get my order in and shipped off as soon as he can. This shows as a great testament to the above and beyond service Alan is prepared to provide, and I am thankful to have dealt with him. Thank you Alan for the KW V2s and the OUTSTANDING customer service!
The pleasure is all mine sir and I just wanted to thank you again for your order and support on the KW V2 coilovers. Make sure that you do stop by the shop when you're back in the states !

Quote:
Originally Posted by skys the limit View Post
Alan is good people! Fabian
Thanks for the kind words Fabian
Appreciate 0